Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was the hardest body shot ever thrown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
    Roy Jones ko Virgil Hill.
    I was thinking this.

The body shot micky ward dropped gatti with was crucial to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      Didn't he do the same thing against Canelo?

I refuse to watch that fight.
      Possibly, but honestly I watched very little of that pointless fight.

Comment

Morales - Zaragoza looked pretty painful.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          I don't know about the hardest, but I recall Vernon Forrest hitting Shane Mosley so hard to the body that Mosley screamed in the ring.
          I remember that.

Comment

Hopkins against Oscar......Oscar grimacing, even if stage, deserves an Oscar (pun intended).

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
              Roy Jones ko Virgil Hill.
              This without a doubt considering this wasn't on a weak spot like the liver(left hook to body) This was a body shot from the right hand that had so mmuch power it clean broke Virgill hills rib,Virgil was in instant extreme pain rolling about on the floor

Comment

Id take the body shot that landed on virgil hill over the one mclellan landed on james williamson you could hear it a mile away and knew williamson was in pain as he curled up on the floor i wouldnt wish that body shot on my worst enemy

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                  Id take the body shot that landed on virgil hill over the one mclellan landed on james williamson you could hear it a mile away and knew williamson was in pain as he curled up on the floor i wouldnt wish that body shot on my worst enemy
                  Can't deny that was devastating but i still think since jones put him down with the right hand it makes it that much more impressive,along with the bone breaking

Comment

Joe Louis pinning Max on the ropes and breaking his ribs and his back with right hands to the body! Also his left "upper hook" inside to Max's chest and stomach! Thats about as one sided a round that you'll ever see and it was a brutal beating thats actually rare to see in boxing! One sided round! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Joe Louis pinning Max on the ropes and breaking his ribs and his back with right hands to the body! Also his left "upper hook" inside to Max's chest and stomach! Thats about as one sided a round that you'll ever see and it was a brutal beating thats actually rare to see in boxing! One sided round! Ray.
                      Max who.. I don't remember Louis ko'ing Baer or Schemling with body shots

Comment

Working...
                      X