Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you even care about the heavyweight division anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The division is so weak Pac could knock out most of them.

Comment

Hayemaker brings excitement to a dead division. 12mil people watching the king of the jungle FFS.

Comment

It's on fire and I wouldn't give it a solitary squirt of piss to put it out. I haven't cared about a heavyweight match since Byrd v Wlad II. I gave an ounce of turd about the Haye fight but knew the result - as did most I'm sure.

Comment

The only way the HWS' can be relevant again is if we have a real show down.

Wilder of America vs Anthony Joshua of Britian 2016
          BOOK IT.

6'7 and 6'6. So muchh slickness. Oil spill style.
          I WANNA SWIM IN THAT SHYT.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            It's on fire and I wouldn't give it a solitary squirt of piss to put it out. I haven't cared about a heavyweight match since Byrd v Wlad II. I gave an ounce of turd about the Haye fight but knew the result - as did most I'm sure.
            rofl.. ya Haye let us all down. Fuker should have been more aggressive. Wlad's CHIN WAS SO OUT THERE. I wanna like go into Haye's body and start banging Wladimir's chin so bad that night.

I wish a Prime Lennox was around today so we can watch him bleed Vitali.

Comment

Klitschkos have made people wave the white flag for so long they just can't stomach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Klitschkos have made people throw the white flag for so long they just can't stomach it.
                Dude... Wlad was knocked out 3 times in his prime man..
                Your God better not run and retire. Joshua will end him in 2016.
                Your other God is already hiding from Haye.
                He know Haye's dreadlocks is gonna cut him up bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Klitschkos have made people throw the white flag for so long they just can't stomach it.
                  Not at all. I respect what Wlad has done with his career, it's his supporting cast that have funked up the division.

Tony Thompson fighting for the title twice?

the division is phucked up.

Comment

there's a HW division?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      Not at all. I respect what Wlad has done with his career, it's his supporting cast that have funked up the division.

Tony Thompson fighting for the title twice?

the division is phucked up.
                      ya. people try to pump up the likes of Thompso nand Chambers and Arreloa so Vitali and Wlad looks better.

ARRELOA IS HORRIBLE DUDE. HE'S FAT AND LIVES UNDER A FUKING BRIDGE. I saw him 2 days ago and he was 400 pounds. He STINKS.

Thompson is old and fuking HORRIBLE.

Chambers is HORRIBLE. God he SUCKS. When I saw this fat turd calling himself FAST EDDIE i wana CHOKE HIM to DEATH.

He's not FAST. He's FAT. Fat Eddie would not have been good enough to be Lennox Lewis's sparring partner.

Fuk I take a PISS on all these wannabe heavyweights with BEER BELLIES.

Comment

Working...
                      X