No announcement yet.

Which laptop should i get??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which laptop should i get??????

Reasonably priced, good specs for light gaming and watching hd videos. Dell has cheap laptops with some great specs as well.

In B4 IBreakfast says Mac

Comment

macbook pro bro

Comment

Mackbook Air.

I do not own a Mac myself. If I were buyinga laptop right now though, it would be that without question though...

Comment

Ive had two Macbook Airs and have had issues with both which resulted in returns. Do your research before you buy any and read the reviews.

Comment

i actually wanted to get a macbook pro but i can only afford the 13 inch. How long does it take to get used to and i heard you always end up zooming in on every page as the text is so small.

Comment

For the price of a Mac book pro, u can get a PC with better specs.

I'm over Macs. They look nice but are way overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                i actually wanted to get a macbook pro but i can only afford the 13 inch. How long does it take to get used to and i heard you always end up zooming in on every page as the text is so small.

there really is no "getting used to it"

they are pretty damn seamless

i've had mine for over a year now and haven't had a single issue outside of not being able to watch the bscene videos. i'm sure there's a way i could get around it, but i'd rather just wait for them to do the smart thing and host their videos on youtube and quadruple their viewership

Comment

mines lasted 6 months so far lol and im happy with that

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                    Ive had two Macbook Airs and have had issues with both which resulted in returns. Do your research before you buy any and read the reviews.
                    Trust me I have, and the number of positive reviews FAR outweigh your one very vague negative experience...

Comment

Working...
                    X