No announcement yet.

Marquez and Tv Azteca fight review now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez and Tv Azteca fight review now

Marquez going round by round taking about his fight round by round on Tv Azteca for those living in Cali Without Cable on channel 27. Hes discussing all the rounds Each punch thrown counting in slow motion round by round its pretty interesting

Wtf i'm in cali and channel 27 isn't tv azteca

Comment

he's getting a call from chavez, **** just got real

Comment

your in san diego? probably airing at different times.

Comment

I'm in LA and they're not showing it on my local tv azteca

Comment

tv azteca is sure miliking this like they should, they got their highest ratings ever

Comment

Yeah Bro im in SD . Chavez telling it how it is ,pretty much telling Marquez, This is how ****ing boxing is, Its bull**** and I want you to fight him again so you can whoop his ass again the whole world saw it. Take the fight so you can beat his ass and you can get more Money. The whole world saw who the greatest was , Your a legend and your still a better fighter than Pacquiao,You took him to school ...

Take off the Cable and just put a regular antenna , im sure youll get it

Comment

Is the show called "Deporte Caliente"? That's on in a couple of hours here

Comment

yeah whats the name of the show?

Comment

Someone should call in and ask him which of the following aspects of boxing did he win against Pac:

1) Effective Aggression (easily Pac)

2) Defense (Pac by a mile)

3) Ring Generalship (Pac by a mile)

4) Clean effective punching (compubox says Pac and it wasn't even close)

and someone should fax over a copy of the compubox numbers and shove them in front of his face and ask him to explain how he thinks he won. Seriously if someone gives me their fax number I'll fax it over right now I don't give a ****

Comment

Working...
                    X