No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Plans on Transforming His Body Before Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Plans on Transforming His Body Before Return

Heavyweight contender Andy Ruiz had his first shot at fighting on a high profile card this past November when he appeared on the undercard of Manny Pacquiao's unanimous decision victory over Brandon Rios in Macau.

Ruiz admitted that his nerves affected him, which lead to his slow start, but he was able to find his groove in the third round and was visibly upset when his opponent (Tor Hamer) quit on his stool and didn't answer the bell for the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wish you fought Feb. 3 instead

Comment

he just needs to keep working & not worry about the critics. he has done well so far even as a soft looking HW. he's never going to be trim & cut but if he can go 10-12 hard rounds with a spare tire then who cares? he is listening to the media too much. the guy has lost quite a bit of weight from his earlier fights. I would have taken the February fight to keep momentum going. he is already in striking distance in the WBO...

Comment

Man forget the haters. Just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll go a long way.

Comment

There's no denying that getting into better shape would help. Ruiz is right, people should look at his performace.

Comment

235-240 is still fat for someone his height

he should be like 220 max

Comment

I feel like he owes it to his talent. I'll never understand these guys that have all this ability and they crap all over it by being fat.

Comment

cutting the weight will show he is serious about being the best.

Comment

He's a big guy don't know what to expect. He's a good fighter and has a bright future. He's #3 in the Wbo not sure how accurte that should be seems a bit pre mature.

Comment

Unless he gets surgery I dont think he can get rid of that loose skin.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X