Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip Bayless & Stephen Smith on Pac v JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip Bayless don't know **** about boxing, it's beyond comical.

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    lmao @ Stephen A. Smith suggesting Mayweather could have sparked Pacquiao the same way Marquez did.
    What's so funny about that? Floyd probably hits harder than Marquez and is a better counterpuncher.

Comment

Stephen A went in on Skippy, lmfao! Pacquiao fans are in a world of hell right now!

Comment

I love how every boxing discussion on ESPN turns into a Pac vs MW discussion. Boxing is bigger than two fighters, yet the only thing they care about is those two. Case in point, Marquez and Pac went to ESPN studies to promote their fight and Stephen and Skip disrespected JMM by talking more about MW than JMM.

It is funny that Skip says that Manny decided to go easy on Marquez and not knock him out, when in reality Pac's aggression is what cost him the fight. Pac's eagerness to get Marquez out of there caused him to jump in recklessly which resulted in a KO.

Comment

Comment

Dude gets paid to troll on National TV. Best job in the world.

Comment

Indeed, I have no time to listen to either one of these cats talk about any sport to be honest and boxing is like their worst sport.

Sometimes it can be amusing, but every time I watch I feel dumber about sports~ I watch sports related television (or video) to gain information not pollute my mind with dribble.

Comment

Stephen A. Smith cracks me up. Great stuff!

Comment

Skip Bayless is amazing. What a master troll, he sets new standards.

And f*** Stephen A. Smith, I can't watch that man for more than 5 seconds after he begins talking anymore. Worst sports personality I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                  X