Ramos Landed 15 punches...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    Nonito is much better than Ramos. He would land on Rigondaux
    yeah he'd have landed more like 18 punches.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
      they better put ramos under suicide watch
      with those busted ribs he's gonna have trouble moving never mind doing himself in!

Comment

Donaire fought a counter puncher in Narvaez and looked stupid all night long against a guy who was 5'2" and belonged at 112. People seriously hype Donaire up far too much. Rigo isn't one of these midgets donaire is known for fighting ,noir at a serious skill and speed disadvantage.

If he waits like Narvaez did, and Nonito puts on that type of performance again, Rigo wins easy.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Donaire fought a counter puncher in Narvaez and looked stupid all night long against a guy who was 5'2" and belonged at 112. People seriously hype Donaire up far too much. Rigo isn't one of these midgets donaire is known for fighting ,noir at a serious skill and speed disadvantage.

If he waits like Narvaez did, and Nonito puts on that type of performance again, Rigo wins easy.
          LMAO...Ur a fool...I agree about everything u said...I also think rigo is kind of boring tho..Nonito is overrated, but rigo is boring as hell...I just woke up to watch the replay of the fight, and it was a waste of time to be honest

Comment

Donaire is more proven than lopez

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              You can bet your life that Bob Arum will not throw Nonito in there with Rigo, no way. Both are Top Rank, but Nonito is a future face of boxing perhaps, and has potential fights with Lopez, Gamboa, Garcia, and others down the line.
              I thought Rigondeaux is with Don King?

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                I thought Rigondeaux is with Don King?
                no he is not early in his career there was some talk about don king but he signed with top rank and managed by Decubas/Hyde

Comment

Well he wasn't throwing any punches and the ones he threw were air jabs Devon Alexander style.

Comment

The truth is, Rico fought scared. If he didn't start off that way from the opening bell, he reverted to that mode after Rigo's first round barrage. I was screaming for Rigo to get him out of there. Then I started yelling at Cortez for not finishing the count fast enough, as he took time to "make certain" Guillermo was in the neutral corner. "Firm but Fair" Joe must still be suffering nightmares from his shit job during the Mayweather-Ortiz fight.

Comment

Damn....15?
                      Wasn't he being beaten when he landed that late KO when he won his title?

Comment

Working...
                      X