Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Vitali is Interested in Knocking Haye Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Vitali is Interested in Knocking Haye Out

Bernd Boente, manager of WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, said his fighter is interested in finishing the job that his younger brother started last Saturday in Hamburg, Germany. Wladimir Klitschko, the WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion, won a twelve round decision over Haye.

[Click Here To Read More]

vitali kos him but haye dont want it

Comment

Vitali needs to finish Haye cause Wlad didn't do it.

Comment

I doubt Haye would take a fight vs Vitali. The only reason Haye would be interested is for the money, and it would already generate a lot less than Wladamir-Haye.

Comment

Beat Vitali get the belt, and there's your rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            I doubt Haye would take a fight vs Vitali. The only reason Haye would be interested is for the money, and it would already generate a lot less than Wladamir-Haye.
            It seems like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              vitali kos him but haye dont want it
              Vitali could neither finish defensive dodger Byrd nor defensive dodger Kevin Johnson.

Haye is far faster than these 2. I doubt Vitali can KO Haye.

Comment

just randomly remembered something that haye said - didn't he ***** about a rematch clause being the reason why he didn't want to negotiate?

now he is the one whining about it. . . damn this seriously couldn't have backfired worse on haye lol. . .

Comment

i would love to see vitali KO haye, but i don't think enough of the casual fans would be willing to dump money in it like that. . .

set that joint up at webley stadium so vitali can KO him in front of his own fans

Comment

why not,hehe.
                    didn't haye say he's gonna KO vitali after he beats wlad? i'm sure it would generate a lot more than expected ,because everyone will want to see haye on the canvas.
                    the name of the fight should be
                    'a night of THE knockout'

Comment

Working...
                    X