Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    To wake you up. one dimesional, bloodied eyes covering his vision while wearing pillow gloves Pacquiao still gave Morales a life and death for his win and was koed both in their next to fights. This is a fact. Coulda, woulda, shoulda <<<<< fact!
    Who cares? Morales was already done in the Pac rematch. He got the hell kicked out of him by Raheem JUST before that one. Lost every second of every round and looked sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Past prime Morales beat Pacquiao. Of course prime Morales has the ability to beat Pacquiao. Unless you are saying prime for prime, p4p, take prime 118 and 122 Morales and pit him against 135 Pacquiao. Even then, Morales should be the favorite because he did beat Pac, when he was past prime.
      I don't think Morales was past it when he beat Pacquiao because it didn't even showed some certain signs he being past in his prime at 28. People like to dramatized this like Pacquiao didn't suffered a nasty cut above his eye and the blood covering his vision. His promoter sold him out and was forced to wear a pillow gloves obviously to take the sting of his power against Morales. Remove that excuses in 2nd and 3rd fight, the rest is history.

Comment

• How can Morales possibly still be prime after wars with Chavez, Barrera (3 times!), Chi, Espadas, and McCollough, and being at his 3rd weight class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
          Who cares? Morales was already done in the Pac rematch. He got the hell kicked out of him by Raheem JUST before that one. Lost every second of every round and looked sick.
          As you said many times Marquez beat Pacquiao in the first fight, second fight as well in the 3rd fight like the way Raheem beat Morales. Did he automatically became past his prime because as we know Pacquiao was also in so many wars like Morales or it could be just like "styles make fights"?

Morales fighting Raheem in higher weight classes and Raheem styles was all wrong for Morales stylistically besides he barely damaged Morales physically by his slap bltch punching power. IMO, it was Pacquiao who made Morales shot by landing all those power shots in their 3 fights.

Comment

I don't think Morales was past it when he beat Pacquiao because it didn't even showed some certain signs he being past in his prime at 28. People like to dramatized this like Pacquiao didn't suffered a nasty cut above his eye and the blood covering his vision. His promoter sold him out and was forced to wear a pillow gloves obviously to take the sting of his power against Morales. Remove that excuses in 2nd and 3rd fight, the rest is history.
            Well a true champion must be able to overcome whatever obstacles that come his way. No excuses for me, Eric won the first fight fair and square. Now going to the rematch, Eric was schooling pac in the first five rounds then the inevitable happened he got almost KO'ed in the 6th and got KO'd for the first time in his career in the 9th or 10th - can't remember. Everybody knows that. I feel it's pointless telling anyone here what happened to the trilogy.

Anyways, this is a troll thread. The OP wants to satisfy himself with another morales win so he created this stupid thread. Hope he's very happy now with this cuda wuda shuda fantasy fight where pac loses like always. LOL

Comment

As you said many times Marquez beat Pacquiao in the first fight, second fight as well in the 3rd fight like the way Raheem beat Morales. Did he automatically became past his prime because as we know Pacquiao was also in so many wars like Morales or it could be just like "styles make fights"?

Morales fighting Raheem in higher weight classes and Raheem styles was all wrong for Morales stylistically besides he barely damaged Morales physically by his slap bltch punching power. IMO, it was Pacquiao who made Morales shot by landing all those power shots in their 3 fights.
              When did I say Marquez beat Pac in 3 fights

No, Barrera made Morales past it with the power shots he landed in their 3 fights.

Comment

• A win is a win. No excuse. stupid poll

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  Well a true champion must be able to overcome whatever obstacles that come his way. No excuses for me, Eric won the first fight fair and square. Now going to the rematch, Eric was schooling pac in the first five rounds then the inevitable happened he got almost KO'ed in the 6th and got KO'd for the first time in his career in the 9th or 10th - can't remember. Everybody knows that. I feel it's pointless telling anyone here what happened to the trilogy.

Anyways, this is a troll thread. The OP wants to satisfy himself with another morales win so he created this stupid thread. Hope he's very happy now with this cuda wuda shuda fantasy fight where pac loses like always. LOL
                  LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    I'm sorry, but this peak and prime, not prime garbage is just that...garbage. in their prime Morales beat Pacquiao. Morales got old against Raheem, and lost to Pac past his prime lol.
                    this is stupid. how do you get old against a pillow puncher counter punching raheem? did you even watch that fight? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
                      this is stupid. how do you get old against a pillow puncher counter punching raheem? did you even watch that fight? lol.
                      Yeah, he was old before the Raheem bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X