• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    nomas Dragon Bowl zeta
    dragon ball and dragon ball z are my all time favorites but i also like
    saint seiya
    captain tsubasa
    ranma 1/2
    one piece

Comment

• man, que paso con los mexicanos no haciendo el peso hoy? y los pinche trolls disfrutando lo, haciendo threads en nsb. castillo ya es viejo y nunca fui un fan de el, asi que no me importa. pero morales y marquez. el maricon koncz diciendo que no tiene respeto para el comision de mexico, y mayol todavia debe de pelear.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        man, que paso con los mexicanos no haciendo el peso hoy? y los pinche trolls disfrutando lo, haciendo threads en nsb. castillo ya es viejo y nunca fui un fan de el, asi que no me importa. pero morales y marquez. el maricon koncz diciendo que no tiene respeto para el comision de mexico, y mayol todavia debe de pelear.
        its funny seeing all the ricans talking sht. See thats why I dont respect any of them and always talk sht

Comment

• Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          its funny seeing all the ricans talking sht. See thats why I dont respect any of them and always talk sht
          there's some respectable puerto rican members on here though, but yeah, once a mexican slips, all the trolls and haters come out. mexican and american fighters are the biggest public enemies in the boxing world, haha.

Comment

• Debating if I should go to sleep for 2hrs cause F1 qualifiers will be shown at 4am.

Comment

there's some respectable puerto rican members on here though, but yeah, once a mexican slips, all the trolls and haters come out. mexican and american fighters are the biggest public enemies in the boxing world, haha.
              naw all of them talk sht besides jtc or what ever his name his. But they always come out of the wood work when a mexican fighter loses or to talk sht. Funny how they all went quiet when all their idols lost

Comment

• when its a mexican vs a rican they talk **** when its a mexican vs a black they talk **** when its a mexican vs a african they talk **** they always talk **** on the mexican cuz it pains them so much that we have been winning the last few rivalry fights its sad cuz i always pick the rican over the other guy when the rican isnt fighting a mexican like cotto over floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  nomas Dragon Bowl zeta

Comment

• nsb is pathetic. everyone hating on molina for making it an ugly fight. he did what he had to do. i guess it's just kirkland fans, butthurt their dude can't box to save his life. i'm a fan of his but man, wtf was he thinking. he should've been way more aggressive from the start. it's like he didn't even study molina.
                    anyways, bullshit dq. molina had 2 rounds to go to get another big win on his record. if kirkland don't give him a rematch, which i'm pretty sure they won't, he should just beat up lesser opposition for the remainder of the year. no champ will give him a shot and lara won't either. he needs to rack up more wins, his record is ugly.

Comment

nsb is pathetic. everyone hating on molina for making it an ugly fight. he did what he had to do. i guess it's just kirkland fans, butthurt their dude can't box to save his life. i'm a fan of his but man, wtf was he thinking. he should've been way more aggressive from the start. it's like he didn't even study molina.
                      anyways, bullshit dq. molina had 2 rounds to go to get another big win on his record. if kirkland don't give him a rematch, which i'm pretty sure they won't, he should just beat up lesser opposition for the remainder of the year. no champ will give him a shot and lara won't either. he needs to rack up more wins, his record is ugly.

Double standard..... even people rocking Hopkins avy's were criticizing Molina

Comment

Working...
                      X