Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON-BAISED posts only please. which HWS in history will be favorites VS k bros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actaully after watching a few more Wlad fights, I think on top of Lewis Tyson Foreman and ali , sonny liston might have killed Wlad pretty badly.

As for Vitali I still think the only guys who will be favorites wll be ali and Lewis. Vitali is pretty damn quick for a guy his size, I don't know of george could have taken him since Vitali got a pretty solid chin as well.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
      actaully after watching a few more Wlad fights, I think on top of Lewis Tyson Foreman and ali , sonny liston might have killed Wlad pretty badly.

As for Vitali I still think the only guys who will be favorites wll be ali and Lewis. Vitali is pretty damn quick for a guy his size, I don't know of george could have taken him since Vitali got a pretty solid chin as well.
      Sonny Liston is the worst fight for him in my opinion.

Man that guy was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
        Try not to be baised and let either you're love or hatred of Klitschos cloud your judgement.

PRIME FOR PRIME. Which HW will be a FAVORITE against the K bros.

I got Prime Lennox favorite against both
        Prime Ali favorite against both
        Prime holmes and Foreman favorite against Wlad
        Prime Bowe favorite against Wlad.
        Prime Tyson favorite against Wlad.
        THAT'S IT

So from a non baised standpoint the ONLY 2 hws i can think of that will be favorites over vitali are ali and lennox.
        And only around 5 that will be favorites against wlad.

Ya this era is **** but K bros if you cut out the hating, is actaully pretty damn good.
        Just a side-note. One "baised" is a typo, 2 "baised" is an error, and 3 or more "baised" is pretty poor spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Fighters I'd heavily favour 80+% - Tyson, Lewis, Ali, Liston.
          Fighters I feel have a good shot 60+% - Frazier, Holmes, Holyfield, Bowe, Louis.
          Evens 50% - Foreman.
          Fighters I feel they beat 0-50% - Marciano, Jeffries, Johnson, Dempsey.
          I'm going to steal this, but move Foreman and Louis up a category each. Also adding Golota to the last category, because I would like to see them beat him up.

Comment

Geee Sonny Liston on Wlad, that would just me mean.
            But anyway I got Louis, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Liston, Holmes, Holyfield, Tyson, Lewis, Bowe over both K bro's

Vitali does have a solid chin, but I don't think there's a chin out there that Prime Foreman or Liston can't crack if they hit it enough times.

Of more recent fighter I Would give PRIME Razor Ruddock, Ray Mercer, Frank Bruno, Tommy Morrison all a shot at beating the brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              I'm going to steal this, but move Foreman and Louis up a category each. Also adding Golota to the last category, because I would like to see them beat him up.
              I just feel Louis doesn't have the style going for him like the others did.

As for Foreman. I'm a bit of a Larry Holmes and believe his prime self is over-rated and could be outboxed by someone who fought a very clever and disciplined fight. Much like the brothers do. However I wouldn't rule out a prime Foreman against Godzilla, he still has a good chance of a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                I just feel Louis doesn't have the style going for him like the others did.
                Personally I see Louis having a lot of fun with Wlad's inability to fight on the inside and the way Vitali keeps his hands low and leans back from punches.

As for Foreman. I'm a bit of a Larry Holmes and believe his prime self is over-rated and could be outboxed by someone who fought a very clever and disciplined fight. Much like the brothers do. However I wouldn't rule out a prime Foreman against Godzilla, he still has a good chance of a KO.
                I just think at some point he'd likely clip one of them, like Sanders did. After that the fight would take a turn for the worst.

Comment

The only HW' I would favor over the Klitschko's prime for prime and H2H are.....

Prime Ali
                  Prime Foreman
                  Prime Holmes
                  Prime Bowe
                  Prime Holyfield
                  Prime Lewis

Fights against prime versions of Mike Tyson and Sonny Liston would be pick em' fights to me.

I'd favor the Klitschko's to beat prime verions of Patterson, Frazier, Norton, Shavers, Lyle, and Moorer.

And I would favor the Kitschko's H2H over any heavyweight prior to the Patterson era without a doubt. I may be a bit bias over the older era HW's, but the only HW's I see from the era's prior to Patterson that would give the Klitschko's trouble would be Jack Johnson and Joe Louis.

After seeing an absolute prime Vitali fight a way past it 37 year old Lennox and only be up 4-2 on him, and than get stopped by a pretty unlucky cut, I think it's fair to say that prime versions of the top HW's would be tough for the Klitschkos.
                  Last edited by 4Corners; 03-03-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X