No announcement yet.

Stop It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop It!

i don't hate the guy, but seriously i have limitations and i recognize them and i am willing to work through them slowly but i am just unable to blast through my limits like they don't exist.

i'm all for pushing hard and **** and i do my best to go till i cannot go no more.

i understand HE has great timing and ability and knows what will hit when. I also know that I have only been doin this a couple month and am not as good as he is.

I know he thinks i have great potential and am a very fast learner BUT for god sake my experience and "ring generalship" is LIMITED due to my INEXPERIENCE

You want me to put my emotion into my fight, my training. GUES WHAT? I DON"T HAVE EMOTIONS, i worked so hard to get rid of them and now you want me to bring them back?

I'm to TIRED from training like a crazed freak on crack to get emotional. I don't even get mad anymore. I CAN'T! I wish to god i could get mad but it just aint happening.

as i'm starting to do is resent you for telling me i'm ****in good. I really hate it. I cannot tolerate anyone telling me i'm ****in good. I do not take compliments well and it makes me uncomfortable.

I hate 25 hit combinations, they are confusing and i find them INEFFECTIVE.

I don't give a **** if you like throwing 4 straight punches followed by 3 right kicks switching to a flying knee followed by a jumping left hook and a right hand to finish with a left kick and right knee

THATS TOOO ****ING MUCH FOR 1 GOD DAMN COMBINATION!

SHUT THE **** UP! STOP TELLING ME TO FOCUS, STOP TELLING ME MY OPPONENT WANTS TO KILL ME AND WILL TAKE MY GOD DAMN HEAD OFF!

I AM FIGHT MY FIRST FIGHT, HE IS FIGHTING HIS FIRST FIGHT! I AM NOT NOT NOT NOT FIGHTING A 7 YEAR PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER WITH A 22-0 RECORD! DON'T MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I AM!

Everytime i see you and your over enthusiastic ass it makes me sick!
    I am all for pushing the limits but SHUT THE **** UP!

Let me be frustrated, STOP TALKIN TO ME! I hate being talked to when i'm trying to work. Stop lecturing me about losing my god damn focus, STOP telling me what i'm doin is wrong, having me fix it and then HAVE ME GO BACK TO WHAT I WAS DOING BEFORE!

you don't talk to the person working like they need to be spoken too, you confuse them and make them even more messed up than they were. Howard knows how to talk to someone.

****! STOP!

I cannot stand the sight of you! you don't communicate your ideas well! don't call me at 10am on sunday to tell me you think i should ****IN TEEP MORE and Jab from the outside!

don't ****in tell me to jab from the outside "like this" and demonstrate a jab with a step and then when i do it tell me its ****ING WRONG! I JUST DID WHAT YOU SHOWED ME!

UNDERSTAND THAT JUST CAUSE YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK DOESN'T MEAN I CAN! you have you balance PERFECT, you can throw 100 kicks without missing a beat or lossing your balance I GOTTA WORK ON THAT! LET ME WORK!

I AM HARD ENOUGH ON MYSELF THAT I DON'T NEED YOUR ****!

How I feel right now:

God damn it

i'm feeling enough pressure as is with one guys telling me "you better not ****in lose"

ontop of finals i got 10 days after my fight,
    ontop of a job I hate
    ontop of being lonely and depressed
    ontop of feeling like a failure
    ontop of being afraid of letting the guys i train with down
    ontop of not knowing how i would handle it if i didn't lose
    ontop of knowing i need to prove myself

i dunno how to handle myself, i'm over training but i need ot work more to meet the standards that i'm being put to, for ONCE in my life someone has placed bigger goals on me than I have and its un-nerving

i feel like i will explode on the inside, i feel all sorts of jumbled up and confused and i honestly have no idea what to do about it.

Comment

Breathe mother ****er Breathe

Comment

i really have nothing against him, i like the dude and he is a good teacher.

mabye this is an issue I'm having, i dunno.

i like how my boxing coach talks to me.

this is what you need to do, get on point, attack, work, **** tired. take it up a knotch, come at it hard, picture yourself beatting your opponent, you will win, good job, work work work, bring it to em, act liek your fighting, get it done, put em away, they're gettin tired, PUT THEM AWAY, MAKE EM STOP THE FIGHT,etc...

**** like that that works, that gets me where i need to be.

3-5 hit combos good! solid, in - out, work attack go. done

not go "wham wham wham then whoom than BANG got it?" NO I DON"T HAVE IT!

AAGGGGGG SOOO FRUSTRATED!

Comment

i'm sitting here shaking.

i do not like where i'm at right now.

Comment

i'm just venting here, i think i'm mad at myself.

Comment

If you want to fight you have to leave that stuff at the gym. Over thinking can get you sometimes. You should be calm to almost a hour before the fight if you ask me. Don't think about it to much. Fighting should be fun and hard work at the same time. If your not haveing fun while training somethings wrong.

Comment

Well Vulgar, you really suck ass. You have no power, my dog would kick you ass in Jiu Jitsu and my snake would beat you at Muay Thai.

Nah ******* I understand where you are comming from I've been there before and all you have to do is put that energy in some sorry **** tard's head.

Breath hammer, breath!

By the way I found your entrance song for the fight. I got the cd in my car. "Here comes the BOOM" by DMX and Sean Paul.

Comment

entrance music must be intense

the song from my ATT HL

As I lay Dieing - 94 Hours

DMX - X Is Comming

Slipknot - Surfacing

Cannable Corpse - Stripped Raped and Strangled

Intensity.

Comment

***** shut the **** up and until you show me something I get to pick the ****ing songs. You are comming out to Mary ****ing Poppins ****.

If you are coming back remind me to play the **** is tight!!! **** rock Hip Hop lives motha****a.

***Slaps Vulgar****

I'm Rick James *****!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X