No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Mayweather Will Make Canelo Fight Look Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: Mayweather Will Make Canelo Fight Look Easy

Although nothing is official as of this moment, the wheels appear to be in motion for an interesting welterweight title clash between newly-crowned WBA champion Adrien Broner and former junior welterweight titlist Marcos Maidana.

Each man is coming off of a victory this past June, as Maidana stopped Josesito Lopez in a thriller on June 8 in Carson, Calif. while Broner edged out former champion Paulie Malignaggi two weeks later in Brooklyn.

Catching up with Broner recently, the brash 24-year old seemed to dismiss Maidana right off the bat.

“Anybody who grabs that rope to hang themselves,” said Broner of a possible duel with the Argentinean. [Click Here To Read More]

Easy money was Quintero taking a fight with Broner with 4 days of prep and beating him but having the scorecards rob him. I'm tired of boxers and boxing fans saying things are easy work or easy money..if its easy why would we bother to watch? It diminishes the work that goes into becoming a recognized fighter and actually hurts boxing sports wide. Boxing is a craft and an art and it's not easy..mastery is not an easy thing..even masters struggle. Broner needs to cut the ishh because by the same grain we can say he's not worthy of any praise because it's all been a walk in the park.

Comment

The only time that Broner is not cited as talking trash and readers here are not interested by his opinions...

Comment

Broner was pretty much spot on with his opinion. I feel the same way.

Comment

Pop shot and move... pop shot and move....p..o...p....s.h...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
          Hey hunny can you wake me up when Lucas and Danny are in the ring thanks

Comment

is broner in love with mayweather,he always talks about him....anyways,i do think mayweather will win but I don't think it will be as easy as this guy says or many people do too,canelo isn't slow like people keep saying,he has above avg speed and power,he's not flat footed like people also say,i think he'll lose but give Floyd a good fight,if only he had a bit more experience against quality fighters in his own weight class

Comment

Just like you made falling off of a skateboard look easy, is that what you mean?

Comment

All Floyd has to do is win. If Broner thinks that it'll be easy, don't take him at his word. He's also right about Danny. All Danny has to do is box.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  All Floyd has to do is win. If Broner thinks that it'll be easy, don't take him at his word. He's also right about Danny. All Danny has to do is box.
                  you guys are funny.. act like they (being canelo and mathysse) are strictly brawlers.. I've said it a million times and the key to beating a defensive fighter like money and pretty accurate and excellent timer in danny is with HEAD MOVEMENT AND FOOT WORK.. and both mathysse and canelo have shown signs of it.. granted mathysse throws a lot of wide shyt.. but he's gotten a little better.. and danny is just danny.. he will sooner or later think he can out bang, which he did when he was clearly being schooled by kahn.. and with mayweather it's all in the foot work.. cut the ring off and force him into a corner and attack the body/shoulders.. if you approach him like his last 10 opponents, straight forward, no head movement or footwork.. then it will be easy money..

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                    you guys are funny.. act like they (being canelo and mathysse) are strictly brawlers.. I've said it a million times and the key to beating a defensive fighter like money and pretty accurate and excellent timer in danny is with HEAD MOVEMENT AND FOOT WORK.. and both mathysse and canelo have shown signs of it.. granted mathysse throws a lot of wide shyt.. but he's gotten a little better.. and danny is just danny.. he will sooner or later think he can out bang, which he did when he was clearly being schooled by kahn.. and with mayweather it's all in the foot work.. cut the ring off and force him into a corner and attack the body/shoulders.. if you approach him like his last 10 opponents, straight forward, no head movement or footwork.. then it will be easy money..
                    I don't have to act like Matthysse is a brawler. I just can't remember the last guy that he outboxed. Canelo can box. Whether Danny was being schooled by Khan who beat Maidana, Garcia knocked Khan out.

Comment

Working...
                    X