Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Chisora, Don't Know if He's Mentally Ill or Unstable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Chisora, Don't Know if He's Mentally Ill or Unstable

IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch believes the antics of British heavyweight Dereck Chisora are disgusting and a disgrace to the sport. This Saturday in West Ham, Chisora will challenge Froch's close friend, former WBA champion David Haye. Froch is shaking his head at Chisora's behavior during February's Vitali Klitschko fight week in Munich. Chisora slapped Vitali at the weight, spit water in the face of Wladimir Klitschko and then brawled with Haye at the post-fight press conference.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chisora is a G

Comment

Why's everybody jumping on the Chisora is ill bandwagon?

Until someone proves he's ill, to me, he's just a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        Why's everybody jumping on the Chisora is ill bandwagon?

Until someone proves he's ill, to me, he's just a fucking idiot.
        lol I dunno, there's something not quite right about him. I'm sure it fits under one of the medical definitions

Comment

Real talk tho chisora is a g

wwwaaarrrrrrrrrr del boy.....ko3

Comment

Well, Chisora does seem weird. He looks like he is not use to attention, in interviews he looks very weird.

Comment

Chisora is just real,he does what he says he is going to do.

Comment

He loses his temper easily, get's carried away and so on. Doesn't mean he's mentally ill. But probably a little nuts. During and after the Vitali fight, I think he didn't have the personal skills to deal with all the spotlight and pressure. But he gave a good fight, and so he is still interesting, not only because of the antics.

Comment

Chisora acts the way he does due to his upbringing and surroundings probably. He doesn't care what people think and does his thing. Quit attacking Chisora, he's fine.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Del Boy, he knows exactly what he's doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X