Collapse
No announcement yet.

50, Floyd and Tyson Drink Commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I search now on Google, I would be the 74th??

Comment

out of that video.people actually picked up some gay ****??damn floyd really does have the most haters..my focus was on how funny tyson was and ya'll go all negative....get help

Comment

on the real tho...

Floyd is not a very good endorser for his ignorance. ALOT of fuucking people hate him.
        you dont see big companies signing him except reebok and 50 cent. nobodies even heard of his lottery soda except for us loungers. yes he does commercials for ESPN cuz hes an athlete, duh. but PSA's, he will never be on it.

Pac on the other hand, well u guys know, NIKE, sony, HP... soon on fuucking vegetables, meat and poultry

Comment

the drink hasnt even gone on sale yet.......

Comment

It was a funny commercial and i left it at that...yet ya'll some how wanna make this about manny and floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              It was a funny commercial and i left it at that...yet ya'll some how wanna make this about manny and floyd?
              It's not about Manny and Floyd. It's about the poor. Pacquiao speaks for them.

50 and Mayweather should ask for Pacquiao's help. He would probably do it for free given that the poor is close to his heart. They need someone with great prestige to promote that brand and cause.

Comment

75th.....

Booyah!

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
                  It's not about Manny and Floyd. It's about the poor. Pacquiao speaks for them.

50 and Mayweather should ask for Pacquiao's help. He would probably do it for free given that the poor is close to his heart. They need someone with great prestige to promote that brand and cause.
                  does manny speak for the poor from his mansion in the phillipines or from his mansion in LA?

Comment

How did you guy's mistake Floyd whispering into Tysons ear as tounging him?

I swear some of you guys must be closet ****s (or abnormally ****phobic)

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      So if I search now on Google, I would be the 74th??
                      Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                      75th.....

Booyah!

c'mon Boxingscene...let's get it to 100 searches LMAO!!

Comment

Working...
                      X