Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute-Jean Paul Mendy on July 9 in Romania?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute-Jean Paul Mendy on July 9 in Romania?

IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute will defend the title July 9 in Bucharest, Romania. There is no official confirmation but Romanian media writing the opponent will be French veteran Jean Paul Mendy, 29-0-1, in a career that began back in 2000.
    IBF supermiddle champ Lucian Bute will defend the title July 9 in Bucharest, Romania, July 9.

[Click Here To Read More]

it had to be coming

a mando is a mando, and although I think the IBF should have forced a rematch between Bika and Mendy, well, there's not much that can be done about it now

Kessler vs St-Juste in juin or july, then Bute-Mendy around the same time, then Kessler VS Bute is still a good plan for the automn

Comment

This guy has no chance at all, he was steamrolled by Bika in 1 and if not for a late punch he would not be mentioned at all.

Comment

preview of Hitman932 post

''Bute only fights bums... blabla... Sven ottke mumblemumble,,, Erdei is the greatest ... mumble,,, my feet are dirty I stomped on Lucian's record (God I'm funny) mumble ...and some more blabla... I'm a hater... I love Zsolt... mumble mumble...''

something like that

Comment

Hopefully both will get through their summer fights without injury, so we'll see Bute-Kessler in the fall.

Comment

Bute must have the worst championship run in alphabet boxing history. What a waste of a career.

Comment

I really wanna see Bute in there with the best.

Brinkley, Magee, & now Mendy? Come On! He's wasting his time and prime.

Bute dosent come out of second gear for fights like this.

Bika basically knocked out Mendy in 1.

Comment

Guys I'm not being a hater, but guys like Bute are dogs and deserve to be shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
                  I really wanna see Bute in there with the best.

Brinkley, Magee, & now Mendy? Come On! He's wasting his time and prime.

Bute dosent come out of second gear for fights like this.

Bika basically knocked out Mendy in 1.
                  Ottke's reign ****s on Bute. I cannot believe how the canadian fans keep eating this garbage.

Oh well. At least Mendy is qualified by being KTFO in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
                    preview of Hitman932 post

''Bute only fights bums... blabla... Sven ottke mumblemumble,,, Erdei is the greatest ... mumble,,, my feet are dirty I stomped on Lucian's record (God I'm funny) mumble ...and some more blabla... I'm a hater... I love Zsolt... mumble mumble...''

something like that
                    That was pretty funny. I don't know who Hitman392 is, but that was funny...mumble, mumble.

Comment

Working...
                    X