Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on physician assisted suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idgas View Post
    it should be allowed. what's the point of experiencing pain to only die eventually a short while after? same goes for vegetables. let's be honest, vegetables are waste of space.
    You my friend, speak the truth. Ever said to yourself ''I'm gonna be healthy right now'' you go to the fridge, find yourself a good looking apple, eat it. You feel good about yourself. 15minutes goes by you get hungry go back to the fridge and end up eating that real food in the end.. Waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      You my friend, speak the truth. Ever said to yourself ''I'm gonna be healthy right now'' you go to the fridge, find yourself a good looking apple, eat it. You feel good about yourself. 15minutes goes by you get hungry go back to the fridge and end up eating that real food in the end.. Waste of time.
      yea that's right. frooots too.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Isit referring to the suidicee or the suicider?
        its referring to sins as a whole. mainly used to show that you dont have to follow the bible to a T to still go to heaven.

Comment

What about people who depressed and don't want to live? Should we sanction doctor assisted suicide for these people?...

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            I'm for it. If every day is nothing but hardcore pain and it's a matter of weeks before you die, then people should be given the option to take a pill to end their suffering. Anything else is cruel.
            I am for it to my neighbor down the street had terminal cancer and was in pure misery his wife said he even tried to hire someone to kill him,instead while she was sleeping he went into his garage and blew his head off,that poor ladie has been a complete wreck since.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
              What about people who depressed and don't want to live? Should we sanction doctor assisted suicide for these people?...
              No thats going a bit far there are so many treatments that can help with depression,i know this personally i have pretty bad depression problems at times.

Comment

Im against it!

You do know that doctors will be pressured into taking another mans life right?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                  No. Terminally ill patients only.

Comment

agree and the patents shouldn't need help, OverDose FTW

Comment

I want control of when and how I'm going to die.

Comment

Working...
                      X