No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme vs Carlos Abregu - Fight Picks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Dulorme vs Carlos Abregu - Fight Picks

I've been high on Dulorme (16-0 12ko) for a while now. Good snap on his punches and seen him produce some decent KO's.
    At the same time Abregu (33-1 27ko) since his loss to Timothy Bradley has gone back to Argentina and won three straight vs not so known opposition.

Not so sure about this one, many critics around my way are saying Dulorme, by KO even, I'm thinking the more experienced Abregu might be too much for Thomas. One of those cases for me wereI hope I'm wrong...

Your thoughts..?
    Last edited by damit305; 10-25-2012, 11:02 PM.

this is a setup fight. you arne't supposed to actually break it down and analyze it. dulorme ko whenever he wants.

Comment

I think Dulorme has this ...

But i see your point abregu could present a little challenge but nothing so intense that could Upset Dulorme IMO

Comment

This is going to be a coming out party for whoever wins. I would like to see Dulorme take the "chin test" and pass. If Dulorme has a solid chin, he is going to be a serious problem for anyone at 147.

My prediction: Based on Abregu's key fights, he doesnt have much of a jab or chin and once he gets clipped by Dulorme, hes going to be in deep trouble. Im sure Dulorme is going to be using his stick effectively setting up big left hooks and right hands.

Im going Dulorme KO before the 8th

Comment

Abregu is the more experience no doubt but Dulorme is more technical, faster and looks to be smarter on the ring. I think, on paper, Dulorme should take it by decision possibly by late TKO. Im not sure about Abregu's level of competition either. Other than Bradley, he hasnt fought any top guy and most of his fights have been in Argentina. If Dulorme's power surprises Abregu and he starts backing up, its game over for Abregu!

Then again, on paper, Abregu has the puncher's chance!

Gut feeling: Dulorme by an impressive KO!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JuanRakan View Post
              This is going to be a coming out party for whoever wins. I would like to see Dulorme take the "chin test" and pass. If Dulorme has a solid chin, he is going to be a serious problem for anyone at 147.

My prediction: Based on Abregu's key fights, he doesnt have much of a jab or chin and once he gets clipped by Dulorme, hes going to be in deep trouble. Im sure Dulorme is going to be using his stick effectively setting up big left hooks and right hands.

Im going Dulorme KO before the 8th
              You had an interesting view on this, unfortunately Dulorme's chin did not hold up.

Comment

Working...
              X