No announcement yet.

I changed my mind..Fedor will murder lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
    i had the same thing on my mind, i hate how the announcer said their last names
    I'm just raggin' on Carwin. I wasn't a fan of either one, but I expected a KO due to their size.

Comment

Didn't Fedor lose to a UFC reject by submission?

Fedor has no chance against Brock. This fight only reinforced my position.

Comment

Don't worry, Valasquez will take care of him.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Didn't Fedor lose to a UFC reject by submission?

Fedor has no chance against Brock. This fight only reinforced my position.
          LOL. U serious?

Yeah, Brock, the same guy who looked like **** off of his back tonight after getting knocked stupid by a guy with barely any stand-up technique would survive with a superior puncher like Fedor and submit him off of his back.

Comment

Does Fedor fight in the UFC or on Strikeforce in Showtime? I know the answer but just saying how is that fight going to come to fruition?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Does Fedor fight in the UFC or on Strikeforce in Showtime? I know the answer but just saying how is that fight going to come to fruition?
              It never will unless Fedor parts ways with M-1. Plus Fedor is probably going to retire after his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
                Don't worry, Valasquez will take care of him.
                I'm sorry, i don't really even folow UFC but that Valasquez dude that they were trying to hype up is going to get his LITTLE ass handed to him. They were hyping up his stand up game but realistically, if that Carwin dude can rock Brock like that and still could not put him away what makes anyone think that that chump will do better?

Brock will likely snatch that guy off the ground like a rag doll and ground him to dust...he ain't winning **** against the roid freak. Lesnar gets him in any kind of choke hold and it's over, he gets him on the ground and it's over, standing up he needs a 2X4 to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I'm sorry, i don't really even folow UFC but that Valasquez dude that they were trying to hype up is going to get his LITTLE ass handed to him. They were hyping up his stand up game but realistically, if that Carwin dude can rock Brock like that and still could not put him away what makes anyone think that that chump will do better?

Brock will likely snatch that guy off the ground like a rag doll and ground him to dust...he ain't winning **** against the roid freak. Lesnar gets him in any kind of choke hold and it's over, he gets him on the ground and it's over, standing up he needs a 2X4 to have a chance.
                  All I'll say is Speed Kills.

Brock may be bigger and stronger and more athletic but he's not a better fighter.

Cain also has way better conditioning than Carwin and Lesnar put together. If he rocks Brock which I'm pretty damn sure he can, he has the gas tank to put him away, unlike Carwin.

Comment

It never will unless Fedor parts ways with M-1. Plus Fedor is probably going to retire after his next fight.
                    If it does happen striking wise, I'd say Fedor takes it but Fedor willingly opens himself to submission holds like he can break anyone's grip with his inhuman strength....stuff is what dreams are made of. He can't go to the ground with a submission artist but I'm not really sure that Lesnar is such a guy. After last week, I could not believe the submission moves Fedor was easily letting himself caught in.

Comment

LOL. U serious?

Yeah, Brock, the same guy who looked like **** off of his back tonight after getting knocked stupid by a guy with barely any stand-up technique would survive with a superior puncher like Fedor and submit him off of his back.

Carwin has barely any stand up technique? Are you serious? At least Carwin can throw straight punches and proper uppercuts, and has 10 fold the power Fedor has.

Only delusional Post-Afflcition Fedor fans would see it as you see it. No way a Pre-Affliction Fedor fan could sit there and legitimately believe Fedor would threaten Brock with his stand up or wrestling. Fedor can only hope for a leg lock and with the way Brock handled one of the best HW bjj players out there. Fedor has a slim to none chance, specially since he got submitted by fucking Fabricio Werdum.

That makes me laugh every time I say that.... Fabricio Werdum. Of all people.

Comment

Working...
                      X