No announcement yet.

Bellator..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That card was so sick! 5 brutal KOs!

Always said Mo was overrated and I remember everybody on here having a heart attack. Especially when I said rampage would still destroy him. He's just a great wrestler with decent stand up at best. Lmao tried to pull that may weather shiiiit and got KTFO!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
      Bellator is having way more exciting fights thatn UFC currently. Its just a matter of time that Bellator will take over MMA as #1 company. Thats my call, UFC is hurt, they are firing fighters like crazy.
      From your keyboard to God's eyes.

Comment

i won't say bellator has better fighters but it is way more exciting than the ufc. everytime it comes on tv all the fights are ko's. seems the fighters are encouraged to go for the ko. when the action is boring either the ref stands them up quickly or the fans boo enough to make the fighters engage. ufc better talent. bellator much more action.

Comment

Saad Awad caught a body! He made that look effortless.

Comment

West gets the finish with a devastating head kick, that was a beauty.

Comment

Khasbulaev gave Sandro a beating, a lot of skill on the ground and he's pretty tenacious.

Comment

Yeah I was really impressed Sandro got dominated like that especially on the ground. He should retire he has nothing left his body quit on him.

Not hating on the Marshall decision either. Reminded me of Kampman vs Shields except the right man won. Alieve did nothing but hold and Marshall landed good shots.

Comment

I'm kinda glad that Marshall won because of how passive Aliev was. Hopefully that will teach him to leave it all in the cage next time.

Cooper/Cramer was a pretty good scrap too, had a little of everything.

Comment

this is the same argument I saw with Strikeforce. yeah they have tons of kos but that also means many of their "amazing fighters" are getting koed each event. so while it may be more entertaining to some, it's bum cage fights a lot of the time and means very little when it comes to deciding who the best fighters in the world are. I also enjoyed that headkick KO too but his opponent was utter garbage so I was hardly surprised.

yes Bellator has a handful of guys that could slot right into the UFC overnight, but they aren't being tested enough to be absolutely sure, and until they make the jump, they will always be "potentially" great.

many argue that the UFC puts entertaining matchups ahead of matchups earned by fighters that may be less entertaining, but then when they do the latter the same people start hyping other orgs has having the most entertaining fights. double standards all the time.

the reason Hendo vs Shogun will go down as one of the most entertaining fights is not just because they went to war, but because both had a long and impressive history that made what happened even crazier. I will always prefer seeing the best fighters in the world in evenly contested fights than 2 bums with no defence dropping each other left and right.

Comment

For Alvarez that wasn't the case though. In bellator after he won the title he beat Huerta(before he really went downhill), Neer, Aoki, Curran before he lost to Chandler. So Alvarez is definitely UFC ready

Chandler is going to be severely hurt since besides Alavrez their really isn't nobody to fight. We may never see him reach his full potential.

King Mo was an idiot think he was going to be Floyd mayweather with his defense but with his hands low thinking nobody in bellator had a chance. Calvacante and the last dude who KOd him were some of the most satisfying KOs.

Mike Richman vs that Brazilian was a pretty sick scrap too. I was also shocked Cramer got KOd he always showed a solid chin. shocked cooper was the guy to stop him

Comment

Working...
                      X