Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Sturm - Sam Soliman RBR and discussion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They got tired of robbing dudes for Sturm. They got him out of there and now it'll be Golovkin fighting in Germany full time.

Comment

Germany is so bad even Germans get robbed there.

Comment

Sturm slowed down a lot. His output is really low. It never was that good, but this is even below his standard.

You can make the case for Sturm, but I think Soliman won the fight, and I like Sturm.. Sturm looked much better against Geal, and actually I think he won that fight.

Golovkin would take out both guys under 5...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          They got tired of robbing dudes for Sturm. They got him out of there and now it'll be Golovkin fighting in Germany full time.
          Sturm gets no favours from judges. He had a draw last year in a fight he should have won.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            Sturm slowed down a lot. His output is really low. It never was that good, but this is even below his standard.

You can make the case for Sturm, but I think Soliman won the fight, and I like Sturm.. Sturm looked much better against Geal, and actually I think he won that fight.

Golovkin would take out both guys under 5...
            Output or not and knockdown aside, Sturm had Soliman wobbling nearly half a dozen times. He almost couldn't miss with the right hook. What saved Soliman was his stamina and constant lateral movement.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
              Output or not and knockdown aside, Sturm had Soliman wobbling nearly half a dozen times. He almost couldn't miss with the right hook.
              He definitely had him hurt many times, but it is up to judges from there. Statistically I think Soliman landed at least twice as Sturm and throw triple..

I don't know... Maybe I am just disappoint. I like Sturm and I wanted him to dominate this and rematch Geale... he didn't look very good.

Comment

Just looked at Boxrec and saw that Sturm caught an L. Can't say I'm angry about it tbh. Can't wait to see Geale's next move.

Comment

Aussie megafight between Geale and Soliman.

Comment

I like how German media ponder that Sturm's only chance could be to secure a fight against Golovkin. Oh the irony!

I think he should retire (and I won't miss him). He is showing clear signs of age and obviously he is disliked by the judges (and perhaps other poeple in the background).

Comment

Working...
                    X