Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Says Ball in Kessler's Court For Big Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

You just don't get it, do you...
    Stevenson will just abruptly depreciate the value of Froch, by defeating him.
    Unfortunatly, you will completely lose all interest you had for this sport.
    Believe me or not, Adonis Stevenson will make the Super6 look like a joke...

► You guys are so blind...
    How do you think Stevenson's second round KO by Darnell Boone reflects on him and the Super 6?

Comment

Just been looking at Hearn on twitter trying to get the public out to push this into a yes...

God I hope it pulls off!

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
        Just been looking at Hearn on twitter trying to get the public out to push this into a yes...

God I hope it pulls off!
        lol I'm not sure how that would work, does he really think Sauerland are going to care about twitter trending?

I suspect it may have more to do with stealing Warren's thunder re. Burns/Vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          lol I'm not sure how that would work, does he really think Sauerland are going to care about twitter trending?

I suspect it may have more to do with stealing Warren's thunder re. Burns/Vasquez.
          True this...

Just realised that they're looking at a May date so I wouldnt be able to go anyway... Bugger

Comment

Sauerland tweeted also wanting to agree terms today

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
              Gettin' raped by Ward, beating a shot Bute and beating a really ****ty journeyman....in what alternate universe does that make Froch a better boxer??
              your post is very silly.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Froch will have to pay a lot of money to get a chance at redemption.
                Kessler wants the crown jewels 'cause he knows he's getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I called your balony.
                  -Lowkey- was correct. Kessler hasn't done jack since Carl Froch ended his Super Six.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

You just don't get it, do you...
                    Stevenson will just abruptly depreciate the value of Froch, by defeating him. Unfortunatly, you will completely lose all interest you had for this sport. Believe me or not, Adonis Stevenson will make the SuperSix look like a joke...

► You guys are so blind...
                    Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    How do you think Stevenson's second round KO by Darnell Boone reflects on him and the Super 6?

SAMPLE: On April 17, 2010, in his first fight in the United States, which also was his first time fighting for promoter Lou DiBella, he suffered his first defeat being stopped in the second round by Darnell Boone. Boone had been knocked down on the canvas twice in the first round, however, in the second round, Adonis rushed to Boone without maintaining his defense and he got caught by a solid right sending him on the canvas for the first time in his career. Adonis managed to get back on his feet inside the count of 10, however, the referee ended the fight.
                    CLIC ON: WIKIPEDIA ADONIS STEVENSON

SAMPLE: Ward won his next three fights, all by knockout, before going up against Darnell Boone on November 19, 2005. Ward was knocked down for the first time in his career in round four. Despite the knockdown, Ward went on to win by unanimous decision.
                    CLIC ON: WIKIPEDIA ANDRE WARD
                    Look, the difference between Stevenson & Ward; Stevenson was Canadian and got robbed. He was UP on both feet early inside the count of 10 and ready to pursuit the fight.
                    ► You never wonder why the Youtube knockdown video only last 8 sec...

So If you succeed in accepting this reality, you'll understand how threatening Adonis Stevenson is for all the top level fighters of this division.

You see, underrated boxer Adonis Stevenson personally know some of those super middle-weights "so called" Top A fighters well, by training & sparring with them.
                    Like our former IBF champion Lucian Bute,
                    WBO title winner Arthur Abraham
                    or are current holder of the WBA belt, Mikkel Kessler.
                    For the SuperSix cercle, it was only «Too bad so sad» for Stevenson.
                    They don't wish him to get close to them, so they must put a untold number of sticks in his wheels, before Stevenson comes depreciate the value of this SuperSix little click.

Look out Froch now, trying everything to bypass a simple mandatory defense against Adonis Stevenson.

■ Please Don't lie to yourselves, and take your time to wonder why Froch didn't simply pick Stevenson for Febuary 2013, and later fight Kessler in June 2013, WHY ?
                    ► Carl Froch is begging Kessler instead...

- Look, I know it's not an easy reality to admit, but the truth can't be hide for long; your answer was right,
                    Froch IS afraid of Stevenson...
                    Not to say phony illusionist Eddie Hearn EMPTY EMPTY, SO EMPTY pockets...

TIME IS TICKING

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►
                    Last edited by TheThirdEye; 01-15-2013, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X