Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fighter wins an emotional fight with a broke hand against a champion on the comebac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL this fool... *******s I swear, but seriously, nobody gives a **** about filipinos, people are basing their constructive criticism of donaire based on the fact that he's a guy generally considered to be Pound for pound material and tonight he looked like a rookie...

Oh, and I'm a fan of Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      Lmao..why so much hate on nonito? He dominated Vazquez Jr ..why are people acting like donaire lost or won a questionable decision?
      haters gonna hate

Comment

How many times has Paulie or Mayweather broken their hands and kept fighting?

Right. What Donaire did is expected it shouldnt be praised. He didnt look that good to me last night.

Comment

Donaire isn't a pressure fighter, he isn't a guy that chases and breaks a guy down. He will never look good trying to do so. Rigondeaux might beat him because of that, but Donaire might also outwork him or catch him.

Honestly, it's like the best fighters are never allowed to look even a little vulnerable, or they are overrated trash. Donaire convincingly won against a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X