Roy Jones: "Floyd does NOT believe he can beat Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree completely!!

Comment

Just about everyone has turned against Floyd.

Comment

Roy's opinion is his opinion. You can't knock him on that. But he's right on one thing: fighting Pacquiao is never easy.

Comment

Jones is a mind reader.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIDAZED View Post
            we all know it since early 90's
            Cool Avi...**cough***********cough**

Comment

Listening to Roy speak these days, I'm not sure I want to believe in anything he does.

That man is on his last brain cells.

Comment

he's 100% correct in everything that he said. from questioning why floyd would risk his 50 million dollar payday and let pacquiao fight margarito to his assessment that floyd is the better fighter and probably just doesn't believe that pacquiao will be an easy fight.

floyd mayweather is gifted and ring experience has only added to that gift but, when i analyze his reluctance to get back in the ring, i don't really think of his opponent moreso his preparation. to go from having enough money to be projected capable of making the forbes list to training like you haven't made a penny...it definitely takes a toll.

the question is no longer whether he loves boxing, it's does he love boxing more than . money and the limelight had big hands in bringing him back, what could make him stay?

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

Comment

Roy looks terribly old in that photo. Amazing how much he has aged in the last 5 years. Hang them up Roy.........the fans can't take watching you lose to nobodies anymore!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                      He fought Shane Mosley...a guy Manny ducked..even at 142lbs.

Catchweights are for cowards.
                      Floyd vs. Marquez hmmm I wonder what weight that was suppose to take place.

Welterweights fighting little lightweights and not making the catch weight limit is even more cowardly..

Comment

Working...
                      X