Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Andre Dirrell still a force to be reckoned with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so. He has good skills but so little heart and his chin is not very good. He will be some guys but he will lose at the top level.

Comment

Surprise he's taking a heavy handed fighter, but he needs to stop being a coward

Comment

He's a has been who will quit on his stool rather than finish out a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          He's a has been who will quit on his stool rather than finish out a tough fight.
          Sounds like Vitali.. he got over it.. So can Dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            It's understandable he thought someone was calling him, he knows he's a coward and a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Sounds like Vitali.. he got over it.. So can Dirrell
              LOL I hate the Klitschko's but even i wouldn't stoop so low as to compare Vitali with Dirrell.

Comment

Dirrell is super talented but has let himself down with his mental approach. I saw an interview recently where he said Froch had a great fighting mindset. To me it seemed he realised that he was not up to scratch in that department and had to do something about it. That is a start. "If" he can get his mind right and that is a big IF . He is the only fighter out there that can give Ward problems.
                Last edited by Prince Mongo; 12-31-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                  I saw an interview recently where he said Froch had a great fighting mindset. To me it seemed he realised that he was not up to scratch in that department and had to do something about it.
                  That's what gives me hope for him. If he realizes what he's lacking and does something about it then he can become even better than he already is.

But he has to prove it and show it in the ring.

Until then he deserves all the criticism and **** talking that people direct his way.

Comment

Who the **** leaves Al Haymon, anyway?

Comment

Who knows man? He hasn't fought in such a long time. It will be more mental than physical for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X