Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The incredible hulk is gonna come out!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The incredible hulk is gonna come out!!!!

Just so long as you keep sucking, so with that said I advise and strongly so that you ignore how tired your jaw muscles and neck are in addition to your eyes watering from your gag reflex being tested like a 17-0 prospect trying to see what he got on an undercard of a big fight because in the end you could get your creamy wish fulfilled should you prove worthy of it.

^^^^^ true story dawg

Comment

Rough Christmas this year, spray?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Rough Christmas this year, spray?
        Better than Amir's probably I doubt he could even make the hulk come out if he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Just so long as you keep sucking, so with that said I advise and strongly so that you ignore how tired your jaw muscles and neck are in addition to your eyes watering from your gag reflex being tested like a 17-0 prospect trying to see what he got on an undercard of a big fight because in the end you could get your creamy wish fulfilled should you prove worthy of it.
          If she's gettin tired Spray, then she more than likely dont know what the **** she doin in the 1st place. I advise that you trade her ass in for a more advanced model.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            If she's gettin tired Spray, then she more than likely dont know what the **** she doin in the 1st place. I advise that you trade her ass in for a more advanced model.
            Why're you assuming it's female?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Why're you assuming it's female?
              Because D-Mize mah homie. Spray treats his men gentle, like a non-assuming virgin. But women???????? He dogs um like a thieving banshee, that just made off with Jean Lefitte's booty. Makes um walk the plank.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did someone mention BOOTY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
              X