No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check View Post
    These are the nights I wish I wasn't a bartender. This fall is going to kill me. DVR'n the fights and both 24/7s. Making the girlfriend watch them all.
    Oh u bartending now? I thought u were going on a lil vacay from the last job b.s. They were giving u.especially in sept., fights and football games..love sept, get the boring summer non-sports scene out the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
      I don't think he has to do that much. That Alabama offense is not very good. If Robinson can be smart and not create turnovers I expect Michigan to win. I see a low scoring game, maybe 17 for Michigan and 9 or 10 for Alabama. I don't think Alabama is all that. I think Arkansas will beat them.
      Lacy mite not be the next t-rich from
      last year , but the run game will be running rampant and control the clock with out a doubt..aj is poised and manages the game nicely.Nico Johnson will qb that D to control robinson, plus saban is getting 6+ months to game plan.it will be a double digit win.Arkansas has that pass game to give bama trouble.the only Loss I see is maybe @lsu if their new qb can stay healthy.
      Last edited by the mesiah; 09-01-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Notre Dame already up 6-0 and stopped Navy on 4th and 1 .... Good to have Theo Riddick in the Backfield again ... Atkinson III just ran 56 yard TD ... 13-0

Comment

• This triple option offense makes me nauseous. THEY KNOW YOU'RE RUNNING. PASS THE FUCKING BALL!

Comment

• Man I cant wait until tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              Man I cant wait until tonight.
              i hope yall win. sec is over.

back to usc dominance

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                i hope yall win. sec is over.

back to usc dominance
                Im hoping for a complete ass whoopin. People are falling asleep on our defense them midwest boys are well coached and tough as hell. A lof of these guys are from Rich Rods first couple of years and now they maturing under NFL coaching.

Bama is in for it bro. Im telling you they not just gon bully us like they think.

Comment

• watch Bama-Michigan and the SC game on tv

or

go watch USC live at the Colosseum

this was my dilemma this morning....thank god for DVR...off to see the #1 in the country later on

Comment

• What are the chances Lane runs it up on Norm Chow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      What are the chances Lane runs it up on Norm Chow?

pretty high

opening day..statement..heisman hopeful..40pt spread

Comment

Working...
                      X