Peterson giving his side of the story.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Yes mate, it's Him

Taken from wiki "A drug broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function"

He used drugs. He got Benefit and he didn't tell anyone. He cheated
    To be technical, anyone who drinks coffee or anything else with caffeine is taking a drug too. You take fish oil, you are taking a drug....it's all in the semantics.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      To be technical, anyone who drinks coffee or anything else with caffeine is taking a drug too. You take fish oil, you are taking a drug....it's all in the semantics.
      That's true. Well kind of. You have to drink about a gallon of espresso to make a positive test. Nevertheless the coffee excuse for high caffeine level has been tried by several cyclists.

Comment

Bioidentical Testosterone,

Plus, bio-identical testosterone improves muscle mass and strength, rebuilds bone, strengthens the heart and blood vessels, lowers total cholesterol and blood sugar, raises HDL (“good”) cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, lessens the chances of blood clots, improves tissue oxygenation, improves the health of a non-cancerous prostate gland-and that’s all before we get to testosterone’s positive effects on libido and your sex life.

http://tahomaclinicblog.com/bioidentical-testosterone/

Comment

So you totally forget you are on tesosterone pellets when you fly out from DC to Vegas where your doctor is based?

It's such a small thing to go to another state huh.

Comment

Yeah, thats right. I never disputed that though. Peterson was taking drugs though, that much can't be disputed. He was also taking man made / synthetic drugs that his body didn't produce naturally on it;s own. He played "god" with his hormones and he benefitted. His ass cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Why not Margarito? Cause he beat Cotto?

like margarito's power not showing up after he left capetillo, we can see what lamont looks like when he fights again when he's clean. doctors note or not, the guy was taking steroids.

watch margarito vs golden johnson
              he looks like he's punching him with brass knuckles.

margarito is not a puncher in the least, yet in that fight it looks like he's got lead in his gloves
              it was on the mosley and cotto ppv undercard i believe (i could be mistaken. this fight was a while back and it all blends together in time)

post capetillo, margarito never showed power like that. not in the least.

i did give margarito the benefit of the doubt, but only briefly

peterson used steroids
              the only question is whether or not he was actually breaking the rules at the time. i've still lost a ton of respect for the guy.

Comment

drugs are nonfoods

fish oil is not a drug

the caffeine in coffee is a drug, but it's produced naturally

Comment

Damage control.

Peterson seems to think by saying that he took it 'for medical reasons' that enough people will believe him so that when he makes a comeback after his ban he will be still be able to sell enough tickets to make a living.

This is BS of course, Peterson is a grown man and knows exactly what he did and why he was doing it, which was to cheat. plain and simple

Comment

This is just damage control, he has taken PEDs and now trying to make excuses for it.

Should be banned, Stripped of his titles and Fined.

Comment

He cheated period, there is zero way to spin this BS, He knew he was taking an artificial drug into his body, His team asked for a test (Probably thinking Khan was juicing), He then got caught out by the randomness of the test and now he want to spin it? I dont give a toss if he was taking this ***** for medical reasons, the fact that he "Forgot" to notify the testers tells me he was cheating period!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X