Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuu can hate on the choice of oppenents for Mayweather, and i really can't argue with that. But you can't argue with the timing, he doesn't have his promoter feeding him stiffs, he picks fighters that may be easy for the p4p best, but he picks them when they're coming off of big wins.

He's not fight Cotto after a loss to Marg and a draw with Clottey, He's didn't fight Mosley after a loss and a draw either. He fought them when they were at their best.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      He's not fight Cotto after a loss to Marg and a draw with Clottey, He's didn't fight Mosley after a loss and a draw either. He fought them when they were at their best.
      Cotto has only beaten margarito though, who Pac ruined anyway. When Cotto beat Yuri the general consensus of opinion was Cotto wasnt the same Cotto before Pac, although was a nice win for Cotto.

So hasnt done that much really since his loss to Pac.

Comment

• Cotto has a real trainer and is not forced to come down in weight I have to say the May version

Comment

• The answer will be clear after 5/5/2012 but after a thread the other day, I wonder about Cotto’s fight night weight against Pac more than his 145 weight-in. It looked like Cotto didn’t rehydrated too much(like ODH did) after the 145 lb weigh-in. He looked smaller than on his jww fights which make me wonder if there was any rehydration clause on his contract???

Photoshopped photo(Cotto from the Clottey fight)

Actual photo of the fight

Comment

Working...
          X