No announcement yet.

Fury: Haye had his chance and s*it himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    I don't see it. Everything about Hennessy Sports is cheap.

It'd be a decent scrap, mind. I'd favour Haye, by brutal KO.
    me too, but Fury a live dog and if he could land big I think it would be 'down goes Haye'

Comment

You've got to love Fury.....the only man with full-blown, super-advanced Tourette's syndrome who has miraclously never been officially diagnosed as a Tourette's sufferer.

He's the Father Jack of professional boxing who also happens to own a Twitter account.....feck, feck, whore, feck, whore, drink, drink, feck.

Someone call for Mrs. Doyle and a nice cup of tea!!!

Comment

I think Fury could beat haye if he doesnt get drawn too much into a dog fight early on.

Comment

This guy is a joke. When both guys are finally retired Haye's resume will **** on Fury's, and Haye's isn't even that good to begin with lol.

Too bad he had his balls surgically removed which made him **** his pants when a fight with Price was on the table. Sooner or later he will fight someone decent with power though, and I can't wait for that moment.

Comment

Keep the talk going and this could turn into a big fight.

Haye would utterly slaughter him, the talent gap is staggering. 3 rounds, max.

Be it Price, Haye or a Klitschko, top level opponents with beat him with relative ease.

Comment

gotta love Fury and his banter, he does bring the laughs but Haye kills him pretty easily. I think the build up would get to Fury. I wouldnt mind seeing it, but i would only be backing Haye and by KO

Comment

I wouldn't bet on Haye knocking him out if Tyson fights even remotely smart.
                Haye is very cautious against bigger fighters. He would throw around 20 punches per round.

If Tyson doesn't run into something big as Chisorra did I am not sure Haye would take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Haye is very cautious against bigger fighters. He would throw around 20 punches per round.

If Tyson doesn't run into something big as Chisorra did I am not sure Haye would take him out.
                  Chisora didn't so much run into something big as being broken down over a number of rounds and much of that had to do with Luis Pabon, a carefully selected ref who kept the fight on the outside to suit Haye.

Haye looked vulnerable at times against Chisora when he got caught, that's why I wouldn't write a natural heavy like Fury off in any potential bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

Fury's downfall is that he fights fair, if he did the Wlad jab and grab he would have a great chance of beating Haye.

Oh and Fury claiming Haye used his name for publicity is hilarious, Fury has been trash talking every fighter he can think of to get publicity.
                    Last edited by Jam Jars; 01-28-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Tyson would have a good chance in this one.

Haye is not brave against super heavyweights, and has fought cautiously against all of them even.... sigh..... Audley Harrison.

Comment

Working...
                      X