No announcement yet.

Anybody Who Can Show Me Multiple Clips Of Floyd Running In The Ring Gets 20mill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Looks like the ***** started a thread after getting owned in the previous one. Where's my 2mill f@g?
    My names Comedian.....

But yea, owned? You call backing up from Ricky hatton and dropping him with check hooks and cracking his jaw with straight right hands running? You should follow mma.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
        My names Comedian.....

But yea, owned? You call backing up from Ricky hatton and dropping him with check hooks and cracking his jaw with straight right hands running? You should follow mma.
        Yes Floyd was running the whole time. Ricky was chasing a headless chicken in there. He was even running when he check hooked Hatton. Floyds a Classy guy

Comment

Notice how these guys turn to their childish jokes? Talk boxing and give examples

Comment

Comment

Puga, you really dont understand how you are proving my point by posting unrelated pointless stuff? The fact that you can go out and copy and paste this stuff but cant even show Floyd running which ya'll state in every one of yall childish arguments, shows you dont know ****.

Comment

No vids yet?

Comment

ever heard of youtube, dude?
                  try to type it there, press enter....then BAM! you see a lot of those.

Now, can i get my 20 mil?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rebel View Post
                    ever heard of youtube, dude?
                    try to type it there, press enter....then BAM! you see a lot of those.

Now, can i get my 20 mil?
                    post one and you'll get it

Comment

another ******* myth exposed. those illiterate dudes need to try and receive a G.E.D.

Comment

Working...
                      X