No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck: Vitali is Afraid of David Haye, Ran From Me Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Huck: Vitali is Afraid of David Haye, Ran From Me Too

WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (35-2-1, 25KOs) sent a few verbal jabs in the direction of WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. Huck is going to face Ola Afolabi in a trilogy bout on June 8th at the Max Schmeling Halle in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany. But what Huck really wants to do is face Vitali or his younger brother Wladimir Klitschko. Huck moved up to the heavyweight division early last year and lost a controversial decision to WBA "regular" champion Alexander Povetkin.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sure, Vitali was just too scared to fight the mighty captain Huck.. both Klitschkos have really struggled against CWs.

Comment

of course huck, of course

Comment

I like Huck, his fights are entertaining but even he knows that he doesn't beat a Klit. He Just wants that big payday.

Comment

Who the **** is scared of David Haye???

Comment

Huck is a lousy joke. Lost to Lebedev, lost to Afolabi but wants to beat a Klitschko? The guy just wants PR and a big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
              Huck is a lousy joke. Lost to Lebedev, lost to Afolabi but wants to beat a Klitschko? The guy just wants PR and a big payday.
              Most recently he also lost to Arslan. This guy is complete joke

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
                Beat povetkin!!!!! If beats ola (again) wouldnt mind seeing fight vitali

Comment

I hope Ola Afolabi stops him this time.

Comment

Yeah, Big Vit is going to be terrified of someone that just lost to Firat Arslan.

Comment

Working...
                    X