Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that doesn't give a **** about no Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup aint nothing more satisfaction then seeing all the paclanders running and crying like a chicken with no head,all the years of ur dum ass trolling i love seeing pac get knocked the fuk out,floyd would destroy him

Comment

It's shit because the eyes of the world would be on Boxing, the fact that people you knew who didn't even like Boxing talked about it shows how it literally transcended the sport as a whole. Fuck everyone for not making the fight happen.
      Last edited by damuttz112; 12-19-2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

I still want to see it, but it should have happened 4 years ago. It won't be the same seeing two guys who are at the very end of their career fighting, compared to when they could have fought at their very best.

Comment

still watch it if it was on but all involved including Mayweather Pac and promoters are a disgrace to the sport and to the fans for this fight not happening when it was truly relevant

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            I would watch like any other fight,but I don't give a fu** anymore..
            this right here^^^^^^^^^^

/thread

Comment

still watch it if it was on but all involved including Mayweather Pac and promoters are a disgrace to the sport and to the fans for this fight not happening when it was truly relevant. Im not team Pac or team Mayweather Im a huge fan of both Im just bitter that this fight never happened when both were at their absolute peak

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android [/quote]

Comment

still watch it if it was on but all involved including Mayweather Pac and promoters are a disgrace to the sport and to the fans for this fight not happening when it was truly relevant. Im not team Pac or team Mayweather Im a huge fan of both Im just bitter that this fight never happened when both were at their absolute peak

Comment

Comment

Of course I'd want to see the fight. Been wanting to see it since 2009. The problem is...it's almost 2013, and Pacquiao has taken too many blows, has lost a step, and most importantly he was knocked unconscious for about two minutes against a guy that Mayweather dominated (with obvious considerations of weight).

See it? Yeah. Would I prefer it now over Canelo, Sergio or even Guerrero...? No.

Comment

Originally posted by T.Mag56 View Post
                      Of course I'd want to see the fight. Been wanting to see it since 2009. The problem is...it's almost 2013, and Pacquiao has taken too many blows, has lost a step, and most importantly he was knocked unconscious for about two minutes against a guy that Mayweather dominated (with obvious considerations of weight).

See it? Yeah. Would I prefer it now over Canelo, Sergio or even Guerrero...? No.
                      I would still prefer it over Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X