Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mark man i swear to god. . lol. . just lol. . .

you stole the "soaking wet" from me, though. . i had to bust it out earlier on a certain scrawny, stig-figuresque poster. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      thank the guys who made this site? OK! thanks R squared (rick reeno for those who don't get the math joke). . . secondary thanks to big poppa pump! and many thanks to the moderators: BAN STICK, reed, boston guy, boxing_scene, jab, etc. . .

lol this is a BOXING website. . . not a **** site. . or place to spew raunch and racism. . . go to 4chan, im sure you'll find everything and more you're looking for there. . .

it's SLIGHTLY annoying to have cuss words bleeped out, but i completely understand. . . there could very well be kids and older people who don't like that kind of stuff who browse the site. . .

this is the internet. . there are PLENTY of places where you can find what you're looking for. . .

and what is this "old school members"? lol you've been here like two years? there have guys who have been here going on a damn decade?
      Oh shut the fck up you ugly kiss ass,i owned you in the dome you quit after one page,go back to licking ******* you worthless twat.

Comment

lol! what the hell is wrong with you man!
        Why do you post in my threads your dumb and clearly not wanted.

Comment

mark man i swear to god. . lol. . just lol. . .

you stole the "soaking wet" from me, though. . i had to bust it out earlier on a certain scrawny, stig-figuresque poster. . .
          I am 6/0 225 stick figure what

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Oh shut the fck up you ugly kiss ass,i owned you in the dome you quit after one page,go back to licking ******* you worthless twat.
            how the fuk am i a "kiss ass"? i was just feeling the spirit of xmas and wanted to wish the mods in particular a merry xmas? they take a lot of grief, so why not show some love?

i GUARANTEE i would still catch a ban just the same as anybody else. . . im not even cool with the mods like a lot of posters are. . . i just don't get banned because i ask myself "would a reasonable person find this offensive" before i post it. . . it's not hard to not get banned. . . it really isn't. . .

anyway. . CALMETE! i like you man! i can tell you mean well. . whether or not "you care", im just saying, the way you express yourself online makes me either laugh or cringe. . .

Comment

Dude i have seen you your 50 pounds soaking wet,you beacame irrelivant on here so you sht on a friend i understand the ***** mantality i really do,unlike you i wont conform to the posters like you have fun turncoat.
              Even if I was 50lbs (soaking wet).

It doesn't change the fact that I leave you with at least 50lbs of soaking wet blood stained clothes because you think you're a badass.

I think (and know) you're a soft.......emotional fuk.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Why would i get banned champ,i said nothing bad,just sick of the change of thought about me on here after mib skewewd and made me look like a bad person.
                How many of you have i sent personal messages to about my life trying to help,if they ban me over this then fcking wow there main rival just got another poster.
                Can't answer your PM - says your inbox is full.

But the new mods/admins are very strict about banning people who question their way of running the site and tell them how to do their work or bash them.

Just a head up you know

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Can't answer your PM - says your inbox is full.

But the new mods/admins are very strict about banning people who question their way of running the site and tell them how to do their work or bash them.

Just a head up you know
                  I get it and most of them are my friends on here,i am not bashing them by any means,just a switch to the old formst would be beneficial to everyone,kids dont like boxing especially the crap thats shown on network tv.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Even if I was 50lbs (soaking wet).

It doesn't change the fact that I leave you with at least 50lbs of soaking wet blood stained clothes because you think you're a badass.

I think (and know) you're a soft.......emotional fuk.
                    wow i edited my post evidently you did not,you no where i live run why doesnt your emo ass bring it,why you wont your a ***** you let mib run you off scared of words =coward.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV
                      And posters like you have turned this place into a toilet,fcking ban me i could give a sht less,i only comeback to touch base with good posters which the loungr has very few as of late,anyway i return hoping this site will be fun again so far nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ban me ill just jump to there rival.
                      really? if you and all these good ole boys you speak of were such good posters, then wouldn't they still have "control" of the lounge? anyway, im unique. . . don't classify other posters with me, they deserve better. . .

im just here to talk boxing and have fun. . . so far i have engaged in very good boxing discussion and have had a lot of fun. . . i don't get into anything too deep about the lounge. . .

boxingscene has a rival? all the other sites are shyt. . . this is the only site ive found that has other REAL fans of the sport, who discuss other fighters just as much as pacquiao and mayweather. . . fight-hype has like 5 guys who post. . . their threads suck. . . east-side-boxing is ok, but too limey for my tastes. . . i like the blend of all cultures and peoples like boxingscene offers.

Comment

Working...
                      X