Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brit fans embarrass me over this Haye thing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anorak is a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
      ... as a fellow Brit, I'm cringing at these "Haye can do what he wants" type posts.

Even if Haye DOES win, then this ain't gonna be a walkover.

I'm reading now that Haye is a harder puncher than Wlad from some posters. The guy's a blown up cruiser who took about eight shots to TKO Audley Harrison. I know it's nice to pretend he's a one shot KO artist, but he isn't. Sure, he can crack, but he ain't gonna get Wlad's (underrated) chin out of there with one shot.

If Wlad wasn't allowed to get away with that appalling holding he does when an opponent's inside (and it's in Germany, so he will be) then I'd give Haye 10% chance more than I do now.

I give the kid a shot, but make Wlad the favourite here. I want to be proved wrong, but this ain't no walkover, and Haye will rightly be the underdog here.
      Piao Si!!! I thought you were chinese?

Comment

It's not just British posters that say stupid things about Haye.

Wlad will be a massive favourite in this fight. He has the titles, experience, size, track record - basically everything in his favour. Haye is a huge underdog who is very much unproven at HW, no meaningful opponents so far and no-one even close to Wlad's ability. That's how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
          It's not just British posters that say stupid things about Haye.

Wlad will be a massive favourite in this fight. He has the titles, experience, size, track record - basically everything in his favour. Haye is a huge underdog who is very much unproven at HW, no meaningful opponents so far and no-one even close to Wlad's ability. That's how it is.

If Wlad is such a massive favorite, and the majority of Brits are aware of it then why has Bet365.com and several other British betting sights installed Wlad as only a 1.75-1 favorite?

Wlad should be a 5-1 favorite, but Brits are so blindly nationalistic, and the bookies so well aware of their stupidity, that they know the chumps will still bet their hard earned money at less than a 2-1 payout because they would never bet against a foreigner to beat one of their pompous f@ggy sounding c0cksmokers.

Comment

Wlads will KO Haye

Comment

Its true Im not even british and even Im ashamed at our fellow british posters.

Comment

99% of ALL the posters on this thread/site are reatrded.

The easy way to spot them is - if they talk **** about a boxer, then they're ******ed.

Respect ANYONE who steps into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by GORAL View Post
                  95% of the British posters are ******ed.
                  Don't get me wrong, Fat Yank posters are even worse, but they don't embarrass me because I'm not one. (I'm Wan).

Comment

Working...
                  X