Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr: Donaire is Not Invincible or Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr: Donaire is Not Invincible or Manny Pacquiao

Vazquez, Jr. (21-1, 18 KO), attempt to recover the super bantamweight title WBO lost in May from Mexican Jorge "Travieso" Arce when he faces Donaire (27-1, 18 KO). [Click Here To Read More]

Vazquez Donaire is invincible right now Pacquiao isn't though

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      nah hes not. hes been fighting at weights where hes the naturally bigger guy. with that said, vasquez isnt gonna beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        nah hes not. hes been fighting at weights where hes the naturally bigger guy. with that said, vasquez isnt gonna beat him.
        But, he is also flat out better than anyone he has fought. Size or not he was just flat out the better fighter.

Comment

Nonito is not invincible, neither is Pac, Floyd, The Klitschko brothers, or whoever. No one is invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            But, he is also flat out better than anyone he has fought. Size or not he was just flat out the better fighter.
            and he has skill, it's even worst.

Comment

Nonito is not invincible, neither is Pac, Floyd, The Klitschko brothers, or whoever. No one is invincible.
              I agree no fighter is invincible but its going to take a special fighter to beat Donaire at the moment

Comment

I agree no fighter is invincible but its going to take a special fighter to beat Donaire at the moment
                No scrub will beat him that's for sure. Rigo can be that special fighter. So can Moreno. But, then again Donaire can as easily beat them. Lots of good match-ups can happen. But, what sucks is it is rare when they take place.

Comment

Donaire looks a bit special, i cant see him losing any time soon. Certainly not to Vazquez (who i will root for!)

Donaire is in the position to make some really big fights and good money while building and cementing his legacy, lets hope he takes advantage Now and fights all the top opposition that is there for him

Comment

oh i dont disagree with that. but i expect him to struggle when he fights someone bigger, stronger than himself. someone who comes forward relentlessly. imo, thats when we will see how special he is. so thats what i said i dont think hes invincible. to me thats his weakness.

Comment

Working...
                    X