Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    You are right. It doesn't wipe away what they did prior.
    But what they have done lately......is unacceptable.

I didn't feel this way when they were fighting for legacy coming up through the ranks.

I feel that way now because of all the BS they have put the fans through over the last 3-4 years.
    I understand your frustrtation but this has been how it is since I started really watching boxing in 1978/79. Look at SRL. ARguably the greatest since I started watching. He waited on Hearns and fought Duran. Then he pulled that **** with Hagler. Then made hearns wait 8 yrs for a rematch but got right back in with Duran.

The politics and business of boxing definitely leaves the fans short.

Comment

As a trainer you shouldn't participate.
      So I shouldn't participate because I don't act like a 12 year old and make funny pics of Manny out cold?

That makes a ton of sense...

Like I said, make all the threads and post all the pics you want. I even think some are funny but I just think some are tasteless. Just my opinion.

Comment

• How many mexicans

does it take to knock out Pac? just JUAN

How many mexicans have been knocked out by Pac? Manny!

Great fight for both andhelluva way to end this rivalry. Thought Pac was beatin the sn.ot outta JMM after the 1st kd. JMM was looking like a bloody mess and was looking rpe for the taking! Unfortunately for Pac, he stopped bobbing and weaving, got careless and came in straight ahead looking to end it in the 6th and JMM threw one helluva counter right! mimis time for Pac after that!!!!

With that said, i think the real loser in this whole discussion is FMJ! Now that the Pac/FMJ fight wil NEVER happen, he just lost out on his biggest pay day EVER! and even if the fight does come to fruition, it wont nearly do the #'s that it would have originally done had pac won last saturday!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Seriously. Posters that rocked that thing in tagalog for years are on here now saying "oh but it is disrespectful to manny." It really just proves they never gave a damn about the sport. All they cared about was fighters the same skin color as them and an insane amount of unjustified nationalism.
          Just to clarify for myself, I have never sported an AV or sig like that. I care very much about this sport. It is my favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            So I shouldn't participate because I don't act like a 12 year old and make funny pics of Manny out cold?

That makes a ton of sense...

Like I said, make all the threads and post all the pics you want. I even think some are funny but I just think some are tasteless. Just my opinion.
            You said that first and i just areed with you. You said that since you are a trainer and be in fighters corners.....you would not participate in what is going on with Manny. You said that right?

My question to you is this.....If it was a fighter you trained fighting manny......would you rather it be manny the legend face down on the canvas or your fighter face down on the canvas?

You said you hated to see Manny face down like that.
            I bet marquez, his team, and the millions of mexican fans didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Just to clarify for myself, I have never sported an AV or sig like that. I care very much about this sport. It is my favorite.
              All these years it's been going......why haven't you spoke out before?
              Is it because it's Manny this happened to?

Where were you when Hatton was iced and all the little pac--rds posted funny pics?
              Where were you when all the KFC chicken pics were floating around?

This been going on for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                your nothing more than a disgruntled pac fan who is trying to make this about floyd and his fans. just be honest about it.
                You still cant bring yourself to admit that thinking floyd is a twat and his fans are a bunch of ****s, doesnt make you a pac fan. You know I'm not, yet because I think you and your ilk are ****s, you quickly rush to put on your dunce hat, grab your lottery soda and cry 'he doesnt like floyd...pacfan..pacfan..pacfan'. You do this despite all the evidence to the contrary as if its some kind of comfort blanket. Now whether you are at the completely ******ed end of the ***** spectrum(yesir,checkhook,allucard,larryx,jaestix,b rother gay etc.) or at the end where they can just about string a sentence together(IMDAZED,Coach pleb...actually thats about it), this is one of the traits that can be found in all of you without fail.

Its hard for you guys to understand the concept of someone just supporting the sport and more importantly the match ups, but maybe there is hope for you and some of your lot when floyd retires...well, only if you havent already got a lifesize cardboard cut out of Boner sat in your room matted with dry(flaky) and slightly damp semen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  Pacquiao fans are the worst kind of fans and have little if no respect for other fighters.
                  This seems to be the line to use to then justify acting like man-child/clown on the forums.

Great win for Floyd this weekend, another notch on his ATG career.

Comment

All these years it's been going......why haven't you spoke out before?
                    Is it because it's Manny this happened to?

Where were you when Hatton was iced and all the little pac--rds posted funny pics?
                    Where were you when all the KFC chicken pics were floating around?

This been going on for years.
                    I just recently learned how to start a thread to be honest. But, believe me, I have red k'd and reported my share of folks posting grabage about Hatton and his suicidal headlines and Williams when he got in his motorcycle wreck. I did not post this just because it was Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Seriously. Posters that rocked that thing in tagalog for years are on here now saying "oh but it is disrespectful to manny." It really just proves they never gave a damn about the sport. All they cared about was fighters the same skin color as them and an insane amount of unjustified nationalism.
                      When are you going to realise that all of you thick ****s are the same? Pacfarts,flowmo's, klit lickers....all ****s, all racist and all as thick as pig ****.

There really is nothing funnier than seeing a floydiot accusing others of racism....they guy whose arse you want to invade is racist ffs! 90% of the racially offensive content is posted by floydiots, a group so stupid that they believe that being black means its impossible for you to be racist.

arseholes one and all!

Comment

Working...
                      X