No announcement yet.

**** you Jose Cuervo!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    In my house, Jose Cuervo is strictly for the teen agers.

LMAO .

Nobody there was drinking it, except you the cameraman.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I gave up tequila in my early 20s. So many really rough nights because of it. I might die if I started drinking it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I gave up tequila in my early 20s. So many really rough nights because of it. I might die if I started drinking it again.
        I'm looking at an unopened bottle of overproofed cuervo,

With the worm in it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I'm looking at an unopened bottle of overproofed cuervo,

With the worm in it.
          Tequila is still the only liquor to ever make me black out. I'm a lightweight now. I gave up liquor for nearly 4 months and finally went back to it Sunday night and got completely obliterated.

Comment

Tequila is still the only liquor to ever make me black out. I'm a lightweight now. I gave up liquor for nearly 4 months and finally went back to it Sunday night and got completely obliterated.
            Gotta watch it with hard liquors.

(I do). No preaching here......just let me stay away from it.

Comment

Its tough to stop once you get going though. Good movie on the tube too. HBO2 is showing Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Comment

Its tough to stop once you get going though. Good movie on the tube too. HBO2 is showing Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
                Ah I love that one.

Benicio Del Toro in the elevator with the little blade threatening everyone goes down as all time classic movie sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I stopped hanging out with Jose years ago. Every time we got together I ended up with silver bracelets behind my back. Jose Cuervo is no friend of mine!
                  That ******* jack daniels ends with me in cuffs lol

Comment

It ruined my vacation to much jack and me and my friends were scrapping like rival gangs get back to town and everybody is sending im sorry texts.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      I stopped hanging out with Jose years ago. Every time we got together I ended up with silver bracelets behind my back. Jose Cuervo is no friend of mine!
                      I pretty much only hang out with DON JULIO ...

Comment

Working...
                      X