No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Cotto: How do you feel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Cotto: How do you feel?

It may not be finalized as of yet but recent articles indicate they prob will. Also reports of being at Middlewieght limit. I have mixed feeling about this but surely i feel it is the best fight for the balance between legacy and financial impact as compared to Martinez and Canelo. Poll coming up.

Edit: realized polls a bit iffy but oh well. Was discussing with my friends and poll answers are the things which some of them said
    Yeah bring it on! Ive been waiting for this! best fighter to fight after Pac!
    35.37%
    Not the best fight out of all the possible fighes out there but i'll watch it
    26.83%
    Should have been Martinez tbh
    6.10%
    Should have been Canelo tbh
    2.44%
    You what? Fighting Pacs left overs!?
    9.76%
    At 154! respect to Floyd he's done what pac didn't do
    19.51%
    Wah?... I'm not bothered
    0.00%
    Last edited by ChickenTikka; 02-01-2012, 12:51 PM.

Relieved. The best of available options.

And you know they let the Canelo news leak so people would be relieved it's Cotto.

Comment

very excited

Comment

Read that it was a go, my first thought was "Eh". Although I like this fight over the Canelo one I can't say i'm overly excited. Would of loved to see this fight after Hatton.

Comment

It should have happened after Floyd pounded Gatti, but Cotto wanted no parts of Floyd after seeing that and Arum did not want to ruin Cotto while he was still growing. If not at that time then as already mentioned, it would have been a good fight after Hatton.

Comment

it's a good fight. at 154 should be an interesting match up. got floyd by ud but if cotto can get that bounce back and use that jab like he use to with those nice body shots, then it would be a a great win for him. still think floyd is a bit faster than him.

Comment

Man my ***** floyd gonna **** up Cotto....

Comment

I love this fight! But I wan't to hear what the floyd fanboys think who been calling cotto shot to **** the past couple of years.

Comment

It's definitely the best option after Pac, especially since it's at 154. Mayweather vs Martinez couldn't even be discussed since he's fighting Macklin. If Arum really does have his own tournament idea going on for 2012, then I'm hoping for a December 1st match up Mayweather vs. Martinez.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X