Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of people talking about old losses for recent success really Dawson over adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
    Dawson negrocuted Adamek.
    Glad to see you keeping it real :allhail9:

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
      The worst thing about boxing fans is how they base fighters success on losses from so many years ago. Alot of my friends are morons saying how dawson outboxed him in 2007 so same thing easily happens today. I do think vitali wins but it has nothing to do with a loss from almost 5 years ago. Its so annoying and weird how people base stuff from years ago Khans lost to maidana, pacquiao to morales, ortiz to maidana. Boxings future will be so much better if people can stop focusing on the past and focus on present and future.
      That was a 100% focused Dawson and a weight drained Adamek. Fight would not be close if they fought at cruiserweight or heavy. My Polish G is ready for war like he was a member of the Służba Bezpieczeństwa or something. Dude is no joke and he will surprise people with his skills tonight.

Comment

LMAO at the Kilitscho facials....they are wearing makeup and lipstick...smh

Comment

Adamek would probably beat Dawson today if Dawson moved straight to a fight with Adamek at a higher weight (say around 210). Adamek really is underrated... He didn't just knock Cunningham down.... He was outboxing him for extended periods of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
            Adamek was totally weight drained for the Dawson fight and he was being trained by that moron Buddy McGrit, who is the worst trainer in boxing. Adamek was killing himself to make 175. That's why he moved up 25 lbs to CW and became undisputed CW Champ. He now fights at a rock solid 216-220 lbs.

Sick weight drained Adamek still won the late rounds, knocked Dawson down and had him badly hurt and almost KO'd.

Adamek has clearly improved significantly since the Dawson and Briggs fights when he was weight drained at 175.

Adamek destroys Dawson at CW or HW.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
            Even if Adamek wasn't weight drained, Adamek would have still lost that fight. Did you watch that fight? Dawson fought a near perfect fight, Dawson's speed and elusiveness didn't allow Adamek to get set, and Dawson was throwing the right jab and straight left perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
              The worst thing about boxing fans is how they base fighters success on losses from so many years ago. Alot of my friends are morons saying how dawson outboxed him in 2007 so same thing easily happens today. I do think vitali wins but it has nothing to do with a loss from almost 5 years ago. Its so annoying and weird how people base stuff from years ago Khans lost to maidana, pacquiao to morales, ortiz to maidana. Boxings future will be so much better if people can stop focusing on the past and focus on present and future.
              Here at boxing scene is the way it is. They hold a loss against the fighter or if a fighter loses either he is exposed, a bum or shot.

Amazing how many ppl here categorizes fighters as shot

Comment

Working...
              X