No announcement yet.

Conceited Coward - Manny Pacquiao: Humble is as Humble does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
    **** this ****ing **** thread made by this ****ing ***** ***** ass coward **** sissy pathetic queer saladtossing buttlicking dick sucking cow****ing diarrea slurping incest loving moronic idotiotic ******ed braindead nitwit idiote klootzak ball bitting nichtige flikker tiefus tering godverddom **** incest loving sister raper scumbag puta whore who sucks your dick dry for a nickle while fingering his own ass and licking the anus of a goat , troll . Ill take him to the bank ..... to the bloodbank dun dun dun dun dun .
    Please do us all a favor and and repeat the first grade so that you can learn to write and punctuate.

Comment

lols... floyd fans trying to assassinate pac's character yet again. I guess the PED accusations aren't enough anymore.

Comment

I dont need to punctuate in a ****ty troll thread by a ****ty troll .

Comment

This article is a fake. It's a ***** trying to disguise as a nonbiase filipino.[/LIST][/LIST]

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
            I dont need to punctuate in a ****ty troll thread by a ****ty troll .
            Punctuation or not, you do need to repeat the first grade.

Comment

Why because i insulted the troll ts and his **** thread ? nothing wrong with that .

Comment

damn! great post. k sent

Comment

Originally posted by Manny P View Post
                  This article is a fake. It's a ***** trying to disguise as a nonbiase filipino.[/LIST][/LIST]
                  Is that the love-child of Manny, in your avatar, from the $5 prostitute that he cheated on his wife with?

Comment

the article is legit it was on insidefighting

Comment

awesome article i seen it before somewhere though

Comment

Working...
                      X