Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the ********* forum run by the same people as boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the ********* forum run by the same people as boxingscene?

I was just noticing the similarities between this forum and the fight- game forum. Are they both run by the same people? I was there trying to get a stream of the Gamboa fight

As you can see from censoring the title of the forum in question, that they are not ran by the same people.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      As you can see from censoring the title of the forum in question, that they are not ran by the same people.
      I just noticed that the article titles are like the same on the other site like they copied this one or something.

Comment

Boxingscene should bring up a lawsuit against them

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I just noticed that the article titles are like the same on the other site like they copied this one or something.
          There are only so many ideas and topics that can be discussed about one particular subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            There are only so many ideas and topics that can be discussed about one particular subject.
            Naw, I mean the exact same article headings with the same wording and everything...I'll go there and copy and paste some of them to illustrate.

Edison Miranda Vows To Knock Andre Ward Out

Default Mayweather gets gift from Roach

Valero vs. Prescott is Close For July 25 in Mexico

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Targets John Duddy, Pacquiao

Plus, the entire way that site operates is exactly like this one..the forum structure and options are all identical to this one- same functions in all the same places. When you go to post in there the way that the quick post and post reply things look and operate are exactly like this one. Too weird if they are not linked at all. Some one is copying someone here or there.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Naw, I mean the exact same article headings with the same wording and everything...I'll go there and copy and paste some of them to illustrate.

Edison Miranda Vows To Knock Andre Ward Out

Default Mayweather gets gift from Roach

Valero vs. Prescott is Close For July 25 in Mexico

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Targets John Duddy, Pacquiao

Plus, the entire way that site operates is exactly like this one..the forum structure and options are all identical to this one- same functions in all the same places. When you go to post in there the way that the quick post and post reply things look and operate are exactly like this one. Too weird if they are not linked at all. Some one is copying someone here or there.
              Agree.....and many posters probably have accounts on many different sites, so much monogamy.

Comment

Working...
              X