Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Bennett's Team Tries To Bribe Jaca To Lay Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Bennett's Team Tries To Bribe Jaca To Lay Down?

According to the Sun Star paper, Filipino fighter Jimrex Jaca's trainer is stating that his boxer was offered money to throw a fight with WBA/WBO Pan Asian junior welterweight champion Chad 'Hollywood' Bennett. The fight was scheduled to take place last week as part of the failed event featuring Anthony Mundine vs. Shane Mosley. The event was canceled after Mosley withdrew due to a financial dispute.

Jaca's trainer Franklin Albia told the Sun Star they were approached with an offer of $3500, with $2,000 going to the trainer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is that guy that took that dive against marquez a few years back

Comment

Anyone fancy a bet on Bennets next 10 fights? I got him winning all 10.

Comment

Maybe they should've offered him more than 1,500 and he might have taken it.

Comment

WTF $3500? No wonder he's dropping dimes lol. Looks like this whole event was just rigged and corrupted all around.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This story is really funny because I had thought in my own mind that maybe the bout between Mosley and choc mundine might have been a bit of the same.Think about it choc mundine is a multi millionaire but his team can't pay sugar Shane 1million,I thought shanes wages for this fight was actually decent value for mundines team.Credit to Shane and his team If something strange was offered to him and he knocked it back.Check out Paul Briggs v Danny green 2010 bout and sonny bill Williams v frans Botha 2013.This sort of **** is ruining the sport down here and no the wonder the UFC is kicking ass at the moment and as for jeff fenech keep crying about the $460,000 he's lost on the fight he should remember azumah Nelson whom he drug out of retirement in his late 40 s And would only pay him half his purse? Sounds like karma.Shane Mosley is right when he said that down here is like the mafia days lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              WTF $3500? No wonder he's dropping dimes lol. Looks like this whole event was just rigged and corrupted all around.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Yeah match fixing on a budget lol.

Comment

Working...
              X