No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs McCreary, Ramos-Bolanos To Hit Costa Mesa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder vs McCreary, Ramos-Bolanos To Hit Costa Mesa

LOS ANGELES - The Hangar at the OC Fair & Event Center will get the month of September off to a rousing start on Saturday the 8th when unbeaten junior welterweight rising star Luis Ramos Jr. looks for win number 23 in a row against veteran standout Noe Bolaņos in a 10-round bout that headlines September's edition of Golden Boy Promotions' boxing series on FOX Sports Net and FOX Deportes.

In the co-main event, scheduled for 10 rounds in the heavyweight division, 2008 United States Bronze Medalist Deontay "Bronze Bomber" Wilder looks for his 25th knockout in 25 fights against fellow unbeaten Damon McCreary.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow a week away, good to see Wilder staying busy though. To bad I will have to DVR it, since there are other more important fights that night. Although I could probably just flip it over real quick when Wilder is on because that fight probably won't last long.

Comment

Wilder vs a fat old Middleweight... Yeah I'll pass.

Comment

I see Wilder's still padding his record with bums. This guy McCreary looks absolute trash, despite being unbeaten.

Comment

The year's most highly aniticipated heavyweight fight is only a week away... on a serious note I wonder where they manage to find these guys for Wilder to beat down on.

Comment

Working...
          X