No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Could Face Chagaev, Liakhovich or Mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Could Face Chagaev, Liakhovich or Mormeck

Tyson Fury’s November bout against a former world heavyweight champion is now set to take place in one of two venues as Dublin emerged as an alternative to Las Vegas in the last 24 hours.

Peter Fury, who trains and manages the 6ft 9ins undefeated contender, explained to WBN the latest developments today as Fury (19-0, 14KOs) is linked to three possible opponents for his 20th foray in the paid ranks.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Chagaev
    92.86%
    Liakhovich
    7.14%
    Mormeck
    0.00%

It's a move in the right direction.

He needs to be competing against contenders & gatekeepers at this stage of his career. I think he's due a loss soon too.

Comment

some nice options, I'd like to see the Chagaev fight.

D-Mize, I actually don't see that many in the current dross that i'd favour heavily to beat fury, certainly i'd pick him to pip all the above three at this stage

Comment

please not mormeck

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          please not mormeck
          now you've done it.

watch it be mormeck.

The size difference would be interesting lol

Comment

It'll be Mormeck. Personally I'd like to see him take on Chagaev or Mike Perez. Saying that, Chagaev is shot, so he's no danger.

I just hope it's someone who comes to fight.

Comment

chagaev or liakhovich please! mormeck is no threat & has no chance to do anything against him. i thought mormeck was fighting lebedev? liakhovich always comes to fight & i think he's the best option. chagaev is too slow now & just can't get his punches off anymore. i think fury beats all 3 but liakhovich would be the toughest opponent. chagaev has the best chin out of the 3 but that's really the only thing he offers nowadays.
              Last edited by joe strong; 08-17-2012, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Tyson Fury's been totally mis-managed! At this stage of his career he should have fought in at least 5 different countrie's, won a Lonsdale belt out-right & challenged for the EBU title. It's been all hype & no action so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  Tyson Fury's been totally mis-managed! At this stage of his career he should have fought in at least 5 different countrie's, won a Lonsdale belt out-right & challenged for the EBU title. It's been all hype & no action so far.
                  Alright it's time for this again is it?

Wladamir Klitschko at 19-0

WBC International Heavyweight title (defended once) previous opponent Everett Martyn 20-21-1 Wlad won 8 round UD, "what, he couldnt even stop that bum! Wlad will never amount to anything"

But don't worry, in 6 fights time, Wlad will step up and fight a guy called Ross Puritty....

Vitali Klitschko at 19-0

About to take on Dicky Ryan (remember him), and... whats this, oh look he's challanging for the WBO intercontinental belt, FURY'S BELT

Don't worry though, he's coming off an impressive win over shot to **** julius francis.

What a joke this guy is, come on Vitali, STEP IT UP.

Do you see....

Fury is not doing badly at all for his age/experiance

Comment

I'd like to see him in there with Chagaev.

Despite the lack in quality opponents, he is arguably one of the most watched fighters in the UK due to all his recent fights being shown on Channel 5, a free-to-air channel.

Comment

Working...
                    X