No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Cracks Amir Khan's Chin in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Cracks Amir Khan's Chin in Vegas

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - Amir Khan (26-3, 18KOs) was shocked as a pro-Khan crowd watched Danny Garcia (24-0, 15KOs) knock him down three times for a fourth round stoppage to unify the WBC/WBA 140-pound titles and also captured the vacant Ring title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Really? Either these were cropped for whatever reason or they are just plain ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
      Really? Either these were cropped for whatever reason or they are just plain ****.
      yeah they look cut off for some reason. really wish they were wider pics that included garcia in them and not just khan. damn....guess i'm going to have to wait until someone makes a GIF.

Comment

well done danny boy, khan once again exposed. and this big headed clampit had the cheek and the audacity to overlook danny to fight mayweather!!!!!throw the towel in , your chin,s too weak. bye bye amir. lol.

Comment

Some more shots added

Comment

To all the damn fools that said Khan would do this and that against Floyd......Slap Yourself!
            Including Roy Jones Jr that said "Floyd Mayweather will stay undefeated as long as he stays away from Amir Khan".

I've been telling people for years. Amir Khan is ridiculously overrated! He too wild with his offensive aggression! He tries to be like Pacquiao too much! He doesn't have the stamina to continue fighting the way he does and as soon as he meets a decent counter puncher that will capitalize on his wild out of position punches he will lose! And that's exactly what happened.

Now if Chavez Jr gets loses in September that'll be all three of Roach's top fighters losing in just over three months! And to think Uncle Roger has never gotten Trainer of the Year??? 43-0-26(KO) Roach is 23-2-1-18(KO) with Pacquiao. Not bad but doesn't compare to Floyd/Roger with no catchweight title wins!

Comment

"well done danny boy, khan once again exposed. and this big headed clampit had the cheek and the audacity to overlook danny to fight mayweather!!!!!"

Khan made the same mistake as Ortiz, overlooking Lopez and thinking of Alvarez......same result. Huge upsets.......both great fights. Big nights for boxing after a string of fiascos. I would like to see Kahn/Ortiz and I think Ortiz would be too much for Kahn. Lopez gets a big payday in Sept. but it would be a minor miracle at that weight. But who knows........stranger things have happened.

Comment

Khan doesn't fight like a pro,and got exsposed again. Mayweather would have killed CON.

Comment

Jeff Mayweather couldn't say it any better. "KHAN IS A GLORIFIED AMATEUR". He does not know defense, he can connect, but he does not even moves his head or tries to avoid shots. I still like the fact that he fight everyone, but he needs to work on many things.

Comment

Great fight! Khan showed heart but Danny was throwing sinks and tables at him. Bayless gave Khan a lot of recovery time too. Wonder who's next for these 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X