Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce and his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why cant Setanta get a real fan who doesnt need to fabricate and actually ask boxers the tough questions to the boxer.

Herbie Hyde had it right:

"Steve Bunce talks a lot and most of it is bull****. Hes got a brown tounge ask to look at it"

Legend.

When i got up to see Calzaghe train and talk to his team they take the right piss outta him and his bull****. Enzo once said to us: watch we will do a round on the pads ive told Joe to miss and look like crap.

When he went to Buncey, Buncey said spot on Joe you looked great your timing is there already!

That was prior to the Bika fight.

Man is good as he has a show but i know more on the noble art than him, i look better and would not be afraid to ask the questions fans on forums are asking.

Comment

bunce is the sugar daddy to the young olympic hopefulls. Eat into that what you want.

Comment

leave mr bunce alone mutha****as

Comment

Buncey just tells the simpletons what they want to hear.

They want to hear how great Hatton is and how great Maccarinelli and Calzaghe are, even if he feels totally different.

He bows to the paymasters.

Comment

Richie Woodhall and stevie boy get it on all dayyyyy.

Comment

Woodhall has been pevved by Bunce a few times on tv.

Comment

I remember the other week when they had the Boxing hour on a two strangers doing the show. It was terrible without Buncey and thank god he was back the week after. we need a 2hour Boxing show on Setanta weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
                  lol totally agree, hes a two face mug.

he dont kno a lot about the sport either, i think why hes such a hit with setanta etc, is coz hes that "local guy down the pub" type of guy.
                  Exactly! And just like his fellow old ugly fat twat mates down the pub/WMC, he chats a whole loada ****e!!!!!! With that belly you know the guy's never boxed, which is why he knows nothing about the sport! I'd rather listen to Barry McGuigan when he isn't working for Frank Warren.

Comment

watch the interview he does with haye walking down the street he just keeps agreeing with haye its hard to explain just watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                      I remember the other week when they had the Boxing hour on a two strangers doing the show. It was terrible without Buncey and thank god he was back the week after. we need a 2hour Boxing show on Setanta weekly.
                      I like that Big guy with the grey hair, i thought he did a good job the times he was on, one time was when Big Joe Egan was on. As for the other randoms - Cringey!

Comment

Working...
                      X