No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Could Be Back in October or November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Could Be Back in October or November

Gennady Golovkin’s been a busy man. The middleweight titleholder fought four times in 2013, and six times in total from his HBO debut back in September 2012 to his February 2014 win over Osumanu Adama. Even when he hasn’t had dates on the network, he’s gone to Monte Carlo in Monaco, where he flattened Nobuhiro Ishida and battered Adama.

He would’ve been even busier in 2014 had it not been for the untimely death of his father leading to the cancellation of a planned April card. Instead, Golovkin returned to the ring this past Saturday with a third-round stoppage of Daniel Geale. And Golovkin’s promoter, Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, says he expects Golovkin to have his third fight of the year with a bout in October or November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

HBO has officially become the Good Boy Network. Looking forward to another episode of the 2014 season.

Comment

GGG VS Cotto at the Garden, perfect timing. A fight the fans want.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        I also would be very excited if this fight got signed. No lie, as a Cotto fan I would be worried about the punishment he could take, but I also think he would give a good account of himself and put up a great fight, better than GGG previous opponents. Great timing, Cotto has a title, hey why not? Or get Quillin in that ring, either guy.

Comment

I wouldnt mind Quillin, Lara or Jacobs if those fights can be made.

Another fight would be if Cotto would drop the belt, GGG can fight Rubio for the WBC.

Comment

Cab drivers union on alert

Comment

If they are cab drivers whats that make you?
              Just food for thought.

Are you a bum???

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Dream on....

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                  I wouldnt mind Quillin, Lara or Jacobs if those fights can be made.
                  Interesting how fast Lara will run from GGG.

Comment

GGG vs Andrade or Murray.

Comment

Working...
                    X