Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Shaun, hire me as a sparring partner.

I'll whip you into shape.
    I've been shadow boxing to Fury fights. He jabs a lot.

Comment

Which diet did you decide to do?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Which diet did you decide to do?
        I kept it simple, all i have done is used myfitnesspal app to work out my calorie defecit requirements, and moniter my calorie intake, mixed with heavy cardio.

I am very happy with the results in the first week.

Give it a try, breaking it down into simple science is the best way imo.

Comment

Congrats to both of you mad respect regardless if I feel you can be ****ty posters at times, I know you guys can be champion human beings.

Comment

You have very nice pert pubescent-like *******...it would be a shame to see them go...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

You have very nice pert pubescent-like *******...it would be a shame to see them go...

that ****s gotta go man, can't have bigger ******* than the ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                that ****s gotta go man, can't have bigger ******* than the ladies!
                You're a good sport...I felt bad after I posted that. Good luck pal..stick with it...you're doing good.

Comment

no problem, i'm happy with the results and I was getting fat before.

Anyone have any input on when I should start lifting.

I'm aware I'm going to have to increase protein and calories to gain lean muscle, but I want to shed as much fat as possible first?

Comment

fat yanks....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      no problem, i'm happy with the results and I was getting fat before.

Anyone have any input on when I should start lifting.

I'm aware I'm going to have to increase protein and calories to gain lean muscle, but I want to shed as much fat as possible first?
                      No reason not to start now...it will accelerate fat loss. Don't increase your calories until your happy with your degree of bodyfat.

Comment

Working...
                      X