No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James Toney, Denis Lebedev Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: James Toney, Denis Lebedev Go Face To Face

Former three-time, three-division champion James Toney (73-6-3, 44 KOs) hit Moscow, Russia to go face to face with his November 4th opponent, WBO #1 Denis Lebedev (22-1, 17 KOs), at the official press conference to announce their fight. Other who were present at the presser - newly crowned WBA heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin, Russian/Australian boxing hero Kostya Tszyu, promoter of the show Vladimir Hryunov, ring announcer Alexander Zagorskiy and notable boxing guru and expert Alexander Belenkiy.

[Click Here To Read More]

War TOney... I cant believe Toney still gets pretty decent fights... He's the coolest dude, works out at my gym in LA... Dude pushes weight, always works out, and keeps in shape.. Hes gna smash on this ROOOSKY!... Get em James....Bring a W home big man!

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
      War TOney... I cant believe Toney still gets pretty decent fights... He's the coolest dude, works out at my gym in LA... Dude pushes weight, always works out, and keeps in shape.. Hes gna smash on this ROOOSKY!... Get em James....Bring a W home big man!
      Yh he is always in great shape, hahaha! Sure he is lol

Comment

Lebedev is overrated. Roy Jones had him hurt in the 9th, and that Roy was so far removed from the old Roy that even Danny Green knocked him out in 1.

Toney will put on a defensive masterclass but I'm not sure it'll be enough to secure the W in Russia without a KO.

Comment

I thought Toney was supposed to be trimming down for this? He still looks like a pie.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
            are u serious? guess you didn't catch that belly straight FOLDING over his belt. . . toney is a fat bum with moobs (man boobs). pics or you're lying. . . you're just another las vegas running into boxers while "jogging" unless you can prove it. hahaha las vegas RUINED himself - exposed as a pudgy plonker who was trying to lie for internet glory. . . now on boxingscene nobody will believe these stories.

Comment

Now that Lebedev is part of TSZYU CREW!!! he is unstoppable!!! TSYZU CREW!!! I am an honorary member myself!!

lol, it looks like the "shredded and destroyed" blue jean look is just now taking hold in glorious nation of Russia! MY BROTHER MEDVED's MOTHERLAND!

WAR TSYZU CREW!!!!

Comment

1 of the judges had Roy Jones winning before the 10th round against Lebedev, Toney has a chance lol.

Comment

Fuck, Lebedev is ugly.

Comment

Lebedev is a fraud.

Comment

Working...
                    X